šŸ“± Warcraft Mobile "Warcraft Arclight Rumble" starting now

people can still play things while clearly haveing critique about things wich dont look right about it.

If you burn your chicken in the oven and it looks charred on the outside you still can cut it up and see if its also as bad on the inside instead of never even trying it. Perhaps if you scrape of the black bits on the outside it might still be tasty.

also people want franchises they have liked for years to be good

More countries should follow Belgiumā€™s stance on these predatory gambling games, which aim to get kids hooked and leech their parentsā€™ credit cards, and just ban that :poop: .

4 Likes

Imagine owning one of the biggest MMOs ever, having it be in the current state itā€™s in and be spending time, money and resources on a pahtetic little mobile cash grab nonsence game.

:sweat_smile: unreal

2 Likes

tbh if mommy and daddy give their little 8 year old timmy free acces to their credit card then perhaps mommy and daddy are doing the whole raising their kid thing badly. Yes borderline predatory monetization should be made illegal but parents are should take more responsibility in checking on what their kid is doing and is allowed to

2 Likes

Iā€™ll skip this stuff.

Lootboxes = hoping kids overspend on their dadaā€™s credit cardā€¦ Sigh.

Blizzard went from AAA to mediocre to mobile cashgrabs.

What would be next? Ingame onlyfans payment options?

1 Like

Those shady mechanics shodu be banned in all world, because developers project games to be addictive.

yep lootboxes are basicly like slot machines except you dont get anything with real life value out of it except in a few games like cs go with its pricy and sellable weapon skins. so lootboxes shouldnt really be allowed in games with ratings for children and teens.

2 Likes

Now will it feel as generic as the other mobile games.

Well save for Genshin, thatā€™s actually a game.

1 Like

This is very easy to explain. People are not saying they hate games on a handheld, people are saying they donā€™t want the kinds of games that are prevalent on these platforms. They refer to them as mobile games for lack of a better term.

We are concerned about loot boxes and monetary exploitation, and frankly Blizzard is earning our scorn with Hearthstone.

Nobody minds RCT on mobile, or Civ6, or Diablo 3 on the Switch. Itā€™s the monetisation - and yes, I know thereā€™s people like my mom who would rather sit through literally 600 hours of ads playing Flow instead of just buying the game for 60kr or whatever, and that sucks, but I donā€™t see how this helps.

If Blizzard are willing to carry the mobile gaming space into a better place, then I donā€™t think anybody would mind, but peopleā€™s expectations are negative and those expectations are being met.

2 Likes

I have all handheld consoles from old gameboy to new switch. Every psp ds and Iā€™m thinking abotu buying steamdeck. But mobile games(most of them) are really boring and bad designed. They are make to milk cash from stupid kids and they parents who donā€™t check they credit cards.

3 Likes

For some reason, coughthepaymentsystemsoniOScough, created this market. Itā€™s awful. Other mobile platforms do not suffer it.

Good luck getting a Steam Deck. It runs WoW btw.

So is this game just a WOW-skinned Clash of Clans or Clash Royale?

1 Like

the steamdeck seems nice but its kind of iffy to me that you cant play all steam games on it. Why buy that if you can just buy some laptop for it instead wich can run all steam games. If literally all steam games would be playble on them i would might have bought it tho

2 Likes

Because laptops that can play those games cost 3 times mroe than Steamdeck, because they are big and heavy?

Hmm. That video. Not sure how to explain it.

I would rather have watched yet another Raid Shadow Lengend ad.

2 Likes

the steamdeck just like the switch isnt exactly something you can keep in your pants pocket either so in that regard you still got to carry them with you like with a laptop and the steamdeck doesnt even play all steamgames.

The steamdeck isnt cheap either if you want a proper amount of memory and what not in them. The 64 gb version already is 399 euro. If you want to play alot of newer steam games then 64 isnt going to be good enough to even install them. So the next price option with proper memory would then be 529 or 650. And you still might have to buy a keyboard or mouse for some games because not all games wich it actually can play supports the controller like control.

So in the end if you want a steamdeck able to play more recent games you will be plenty, makes the laptops price seem equally attractive to me especially since laptops also got a bigger screen

1 Like

For 399 euro I will not buy laptop for game in my country. They are overprinced like hell, any laptop with 1030 cost over 600 euro.

yes but the steamdeck wich costs 399 only got 64 gb of memory. if you want to be able to install a newer big game you would have to pay more than just 399. so you would have to pay 529 for 215 ish gb or 650 for 512 ish gb. So you easily go over the 600 euro mark anyway if you want some proper space on it. So the price really isnt that much of a difference

Like, i donā€™t understand. You have WC lore, established characters etc etc. And you do this with it?
Atleast copy some WC3 custom TD map and make good, fast paced and difficult TD. Easy success. I saw gameplay and it is shockingly bad, even by mobile game standarts.

Is this some out of season april fools joke?

3 Likes

I check laptops for 600 euro you will donā€™t get any laptop with graphic card 1030 or better, no ssd ram memory was 32gb max and really low quality lcd. You want get laptop that will play those games then you need spend over 1000 euro. Laptops in my coutnry are overprinced after Covid.