šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

If treu than i hope they have increased chromie to 60, i never gonna run shadowlands again :worried:

well level 58 has better scaling then level 60 :stuck_out_tongue:

I was logging my level 20 capped Hunter to get a level 57 ranged weapon, for my level 60 Hunter that still had the gun from Nathanos raid from SL launch event. All level 60 ranged weapons disappeared from the AH and the cheapest one goes for 3000g. I have 3 ILV 229 ranged weapons on my bank but Iā€™m saving them for later, after the event is finished. I also got 5 ILV 229 2h weapons but Iā€™m not going to go on melee against this elementals.

Either way as soon as I logged my character, Darion starts talking and the SL message pops up. After that it was the DF NPC turn.
I was: ā€œWTF ?ā€
Sheā€™s only level 20 give her a break :grinning:

Cheers.

2 Likes

Finding out that no more faction capping is a lie and that they removed the Pre-Event Dungeon from Dungeonfinder so you have to build manuel groups again.

2 Likes

Pre-event dungeon is under specific dungeons in the launcher.

1 Like

Well not for me. I only got there the SL Hero and Normal Inis and normal BfA inis

Sub ends in 2 days and I donā€™t even have Dragonflight yetā€¦ and I really want to make a Dracthyr. Soon my wallet will have a 60ā‚¬ hole :money_with_wings:

And you have pre-ordered dragonflight?

Yeah I had. Though I already figured out. New dungeon requires at leas GS180 to appear.

1 Like

Oh! Atleast you figured it out :slight_smile:

flagged 14 times now by the same petty group of individuals :man_facepalming:

itā€™s fine though i wont get banned lolā€¦

not sure why they bother.

Hope you get better very soon , take your health seriously.

I didnā€™t get covid and i didnā€™t vaccine either or stay closed touching wood *

1 Like

Way to go , i like your style truely ! :smiley:

2 Likes

I went through quite the ordeal today to unlock the Epoch Mender set for my Evoker.

• Of course Evokers canā€™t do the Deaths of Chromie scenario because for some reason it requires you to unlock class hall research before you can access it.
  • I had to unlock it on another character (Shaman) including waiting for an hour long mission to complete.
  • I then got oneshot in the scenario (donā€™t try to di it in Chromie time, kids).
  • After I went back to Stormwind to leave Chromie time, I still had to do multiple runs because thatā€™s how the scenario is designed.
  • After I unlocked it I almost lost it when it didnā€™t show up on my Evokerā€™s sets (the individual appearances are unlocked but it doesnā€™t show up in the set tab).

thanks budā€¦ though its mostly because i am unable to control my emotions ā€¦ any kind of negativity towards me in real life sends me spirallingā€¦ its much easier to deal with online as i can pretend it doesnt affect me :slight_smile:

my strength is unparalleled in the mortal realm ā€¦

2 Likes

You should just fill your life with positivity like I do. Like I once ate 20 cookies in under 5 minutes and it made really happy. I now do that every day as soon as I wake up, Iā€™m aiming to make it to 25 soon.

1 Like

I canā€™t find the cinematic movies (not the cutscenes here, I mean something like the movie at the end of Dragon Soul for instance or the patch intros) on YouTube.

I had to skip them because my rig had some sort of problem loading them so wanted to watch them later insteadā€¦ oh well :frowning_with_open_mouth:

I spent quite a lot of time farming the 4 bits from the bosses when I shouldā€™ve been working.
Sadly it wasnā€™t as exciting as I expected as my eyes had read Iā€™d get an heirloom but my brain had translated it that I would get a legendary trinket. Iā€™ll never forget that moment when I looked at what Iā€™d made and was totally deflated.
I have no need of heirlooms. I barely play alts. Excitement gone.
Iā€™m going back to Korrak.

1 Like

When you grind to unlock BfA flying and get pathfinder part 1, explore Nazjatar and Mechagon and wonder why you didnā€™t get part 2. Only to realise you didnā€™t notice you have to also get revered with 2 more factionsā€¦Rustbolt resistance and Ankoan.
Remove BfA rep requirement for flying now please, this is beyond a joke.