šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I have zero tolerance for boost spam in newcomer chat. I might give someone the benefit of the doubt in general chat that maybe they just typed in the wrong channel, but in newcomer chat that an instant report from me.

2 Likes

I donā€™t buy into the whole it was an accident. They are not new to advertising, the people that do advertise in newcomer are nearly always from those dodgy third party sites.

1 Like

Could not pick up the daily rep quest in the Forbidden Reach on one of my characters. It chose the faction then it wouldnā€™t give me a quest :neutral_face:

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

No Legendary drop after 12th Sarkareth Kill on Heroic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rolled again a 1 on HC Sarkareth for the Beacon :unamused:

3 Likes

Researchers Under Fire utter piece of :poop: event.

Joined a raid group, running around trying to do the tasks, few minutes later, kicked ? it said other ppl left the raid group, now impossible to finish it.

Horrible, task spammy go, go, go :poop: !

Gonna treat this raid group content with the contempt it deserves, they can shove it !

2 Likes

You donā€™t need to join a group to do that event, just turn up at it and do the tasks.

Arguing with people on the WoW forum. Always a ā€œblessingā€ to do so :brain: :exploding_head:

Yes you do.

There are too many tasks and the mobs are packs of elites which respawn quickly, I think there is a boss at the end too. It cannot be done solo.

You donā€™t need to join a raid group though, you just have to be there with enough people also doing the event. Itā€™s the same as the hunts and the time rifts, you can be in a group but you donā€™t need to be in one to complete it.

You can just sit afk at the start point and get credit whilst others do the event too, although that is immoral :eyes:

But you have to join a raid group to get enough people to complete it. On small realms there arenā€™t enough people so we have to join a group to go elsewhere.

2 Likes

My legendary, inability to memorize :brain:, dungeons routes :tired_face:

One of the main reasons, I always hated Dungeons in vanilla was, because I would get lost in them.

The community always say: go as DPS first, memorize it, before you go as a Tank.

Thatā€™s what, Iā€™m doing. But every time I get inside Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr, I donā€™t know what the hell happens, my brain :brain: enters: follow mode.

So far, Iā€™ve ran this dungeon previously during DF pre-patch, 5 times in each of my 4 Hunters, 2 Priests, Rogue and I still canā€™t pick one of my Tanks, to go and lead the way.

Thatā€™s: 5 Dungeons*7 characters = 35 runs.
Meanwhile, Iā€™m running out of DPS/Healing characters.
I could Heal on my Druid, 2 Monks, 2 Paladins, go as DPS on my 5 Warriors, 2 DKs, and 2 DHs but that would be a huge waste of time, when itā€™s quicker to queue as a Tank. Not to mention loss of invaluable experience to improve as a Tank player.

Cheers.

1 Like

I thought, I was done with the 5 TW dungeon runs, get a iLV 415 item in some of my characters.
Till I realised, itā€™s not a one time quest like the 5 heroic dungeons runs, itā€™s a weekly quest :scream:

So next week, Iā€™m looking at 5 TW Dungeons*25 characters = 125 TW dungeon runs.

Luckily, Iā€™m off from work, from Tuesday till Friday. However TW only starts on Friday.
That means: 3 days / 125 TW dungeon dungeon runs = 41/42 runs per day.

This is going to hurt :sob:

Cheers.

Donā€™t forget this week is the Mythic Week!
Do 4xMyth runs for a Heroic Raid piece
Just do Ruby Llife Pools M0 4 times in a row and profit

1 Like

Brullo the strong is the bane of my existence :roll_eyes:
This week I killed him every day, alone or with a group (not a raid team) and either the chest was unlootable ā€œemptyā€ or not spawned at all :rage:
It would be too much to ask to put Rocks on the Rocks cooking recipe anywere else but his chest???
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Just spent an hour trying to get into Zereth Mortis on an alt, there is supposed to be a skip but I canā€™t get it.

You need to do/skip the first few chapters of the covenant campaign and then unlock Korthia to get it.

1 Like

No one found the 4th Community Rumorsā€¦ yet

#TotallyNotImpatient

I heard shadowmoon valley is very interesting this time of year actuallyā€¦ :deciduous_tree: :axe:

1 Like