😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

It’s a conspiracy!! Blizzard are purposely changing everything by 1mm every time we look away to just to mess with out minds :eyes:

https://giphy.com/gifs/wens-foil-tin-rich-and-famous-ifFsvxyviA5rji67Bk

1 Like

I guess I should cut the PPD posters some slack, they’ve probably been trying to warn us about this for some time :thinking:

1 Like

My current guild not telling me wether they want me to stay or go

1 Like

Well if they not told you to stay then it is clear… they are just don’t have the balls to throw you out and tell you the truth :roll_eyes:

Fun waiting for Oondasta to spawn in Remix for some jackass of a hunter to tame it, TWICE… wasting half an hour for no reason other than for some tit to do that. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I wanted to farm more bronze in MoP: Remix via dailies to get some remaining mounts and transmogs but most likely due to the further busted scaling as of the pre-patch, I’ve been waiting in queue in dungeon finder (both normal and heroic) for over 1/2 hour with no luck.

All the quests I was on on my legion timewalking character are now broken and I can’t continue :frowning:

1 Like

I head Chromie Time is a bit borked atm :frowning:

REALLY? normally till 1 week ago it was (even at 6.00 am) around 5\6 mins. i guess with the prepatch all the ppl went back to retail.
a pity i was planning a vulpera. nvm

The interesting part is that I can enter Chromie time even with this character, so I guess it’s already been raised to 70. Nothing works though once you’re in.

Warband back still dont open… I want send locked class mogs (from dropped raids) for alts like nooooow

Use the mailbox if it’s a token. If it’s class specific gear then you can’t send it anyway.

Cant mail. Since this
https://imgur.com/FU2LI0E

Me think warband bank would work when alt learn it

No, you can’t learn those. You can’t put them in the warbank or anything.

I have read that we’re not getting all the armour mogs for both factions when we complete quests. Either a bug or not starting until TWW. I am very put out, it’s ruined my plans and I have rejuggle them. Also read they are supposed to backdate them, ruining the point of my Loremaster character. Well, I’ll have enough to do anyway but I was so hyped for this for weeks and now it’s ruined. Meeeeeeeeh!

1 Like

That its still 6 weeks 4 days till season 1 tww begins.

When you’ve got the transmog bug and you quickly hit ten instances doing legacy LFR wings.

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

2 Likes

The fact that people are racist about certain characters and their appearances options. :pensive:

1 Like

No matter what I do, that ‘new’ won’t go away.

2 Likes

Rated Blitz bg not counting for unlocking mage tower appearance from rated bgs.

1 Like