šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

Having to complete Exileā€™s Reach in order to delete a character with mail, while my time to play is very limited, is the absolute pinnacle of misery.

3 Likes

ā€¦I reckon I could have sorted Xmas out for everyone this year with candy cane, graccu pie, cookies, preserved holly, apple cider, cheese wheel, bean brew, munchkin costume, recipes, milk :flushed:

ā€¦ oh my word I had so much of this stuff across chars! - no more, deleted! :wastebasket:

3 Likes

Doing the radiant echoes yesterday, seems about only half the time I actually got loot after stomping 10 minutes on a boss.

I swear their content releases seem to go worse and worse.

Also not great that Pandaria Remix reputations are still bugged and we get no further communication. I donā€™t care how long its going to beā€¦ but Iā€™d like to know what they are going to do about the reputation and time we lost so far.

Please move the ā€œExit Gameā€ button :rage:

I joined some groups in MoP: Remix for Heroic raids earlier today. On two alts I signed up for Terrace of Endless Spring for Heroic, just for the host to mess up and choose ā€œNormalā€ by mistake. The first two times I shrugged it off, but after it happened a third time today on yet another alt it just made my blood boil.

The amount of bugs, jank and balance we are at these daysā€¦ its like Blizzard is shooting itself in the foot again after a decent expansion. I was enjoying myself again with this game but frustration is coming back.

Spend more time looking for hotfixes, bug reports or reading the customer support forums.

I feel weā€™re at a bad time again, is it because they focus too much on the release of a new expansion or is it just the typical olā€™ but familiar Blizzard that doesnā€™t give a damn? Time will tell.

My go to phrase for the past weeks: They need to do better.

1 Like

That its 5 weeks 4 days for new season to begin.

Working on a WoW artwork rn (an animated Wallpaper for Wallpaper engine)ā€¦ And I forgot how tedious blockouts in Blender sometimes can be with little to no reference.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to have to do a UI reset and I really donā€™t wanna :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

3 Likes

Oh, sympathies. I hate doing that. Mineā€™s all wonky at the moment but Iā€™m putting up with it for now because I canā€™t cope with the stress ā€¦
Good luck!

3 Likes

Yeah, its not great when you need to redo all that work. Dread it every time.

I felt the same with this pre-patch, in all honesty I should work on my UI and add-ons collection but this close to a new expansion which Iā€™m sure needs work againā€¦ Iā€™m just going the Panda way of patience and deal with it later. :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

The new character select screen made me frown.

Its so much harder to keep track of characters if you use multiple realms. I donā€™t care to look at four of my characters badly animated on a screen and have all my characters in one list. I hope they add an option to allow us to make our own groups, like the favourites stack that can be minimised.

3 Likes

It didnā€™t fix the issue. Oh well must just be bugged instead.

Time for more reports.

1 Like

A stupid amount of disconnects (just questing to level alts in the Dragon Isles)

Also repeatedly Fel Rushā€™ing over ledges and inadvertently aggroā€™ing neutral mobs with my Immolation Aura because Iā€™ve forgotten the ins and outs of my DH alt.

Thatā€™s even more annoying!

1 Like

Today i was with someone who were about to quit after being in game For 20 years
he gave me 960k gold and it was the saddest thing iā€™ve ever seen (idc about gold)

5 Likes

Gotta make sure that all 10 people with crippling arachnophobia know about the new option.

1 Like

I even tried turning it on and back off but still itā€™s new.

tried starting legion campaign through chromie and the quest is bugged :slightly_frowning_face: