šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

Glad you got through eventually, I guess it could be worthy in the what made smile today thread to keep things in balance with frown :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m currently levelling a retribution paladin through Dragonflight and Iā€™m trying to do so without looking at guides. I finally unlocked a choice node in the talent tree for Avenging Wrath and was confused by the node descriptions:

Which to pick? :thinking:

2 Likes

For the crusade, clearly

1 Like

Getting banned for no reason after playing on and off for 20 Years and only getting an automated system replying to my tickets.

You can click confirm even if its grey (HAA NOBODY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ONE)

Wasnā€™t Crusade a replacer formerly? Something like scaling dmg and haste for every HP finisher?

Only if you use the title, ā€œCrusaderā€.

Itā€™s one against all!

Yes you can click it is grey but IMO it needs to turn red. It only goes red when you hit enter.

Iā€™ve just soloā€™d a heroic dungeon in Remix. If only Iā€™d known that I could when I reached my 346 max ilvl I couldā€™ve got enough bronze for all the mounts by now ā€¦ probably too late.

1 Like

Keep trying till you get a human responding. The CS is really crap from this company they will try to get away with automated responses.
Once you get a human responding the experience is completely different.

Sometimes I wish Iā€™ve never experienced old Blizzard, because it really hurts to see how much they changed. Wellā€¦ its with everything these daysā€¦ growing up in the 80ā€™s is a blessing and a curse.

1 Like

Like this ?

1 Like

I can give you like for it but the link do nothing brother, I cant open it :sweat_smile:

This has been edited !

1 Like

i meanā€¦ its just pre patch experience so it should be fixed in TWW

• Question of the universe, is my red same as your red?

The edit fixed it!

Is this an old bug that was fixed? Or is it still happening? From my experience it only turns red when you press enter or click outside the text box.

Personally when I want to move everything an alt has to another character I just type something ridiculously high like 50k and it updates to the max it has after I press enter.

I got utterly humiliated in World PvP. It happens, and itā€™s not a good feeling. Donā€™t ask me, Iā€™d rather not think about it :joy:

Running a +14 Halls of Infusion and it was going pretty well until the keyholder suddenly thought it was a good idea to pull all the mobs with the 2nd dragon because he thought the pulling sucked, which led to 24 deaths in a row because people kept derping in there and the run was over.
Not before the keyholder had to vent itā€™s anger towards me as a tank telling me i should never tank again because that what just happened was all my fault.

Another +14 Halls of Infusion where players didnā€™t interupt and / or stun where needed, stood in the cleave and got clapped by expulsion, frog poison, elemental focus => chain lightning and ofcourse it was all the tanks fault.

I was pretty much done with this week, this is just too much, people making stupid mistakes and misjudgements and blame me for the result.

I forgot to farm for bullion on alts

Discovering that the update messed up a handful of addons that I use regularly such as Altaholic, Datastore and TomCatā€™s. I hope an update to those addons will fix that, since with about 15 alts itā€™ll take a ton of work to check on all their professions, crafting mats and my total amount of gold manually.

Last night/this morningā€™s patch.

1 Like