😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

Altoholic’s creator (Datastore is also his) is on vacation so that one you’ll have to wait a bit longer for.

Edit: Nevermind, seems he’s back! :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

World Quest gold rewards got nerfed by a huge amount…

1 Like

very solo player cannot get enough flightstones, will I even need them in new expansion, big frown

2 Likes

When every char needs their talents doing because of resets with patch updates :rofl:

4 Likes

When I saw that on my retadin, my first thought was, “so how’d Punyelf feel now?”

1 Like

“Your talents have been reset”
I went to play some other games over this, just went: “Nah, don’t feel like atm” :laughing:

2 Likes

My worst mistake was with my hunter I put the same build in for both Raiding and Dungeons then sat there confused why they weren’t different :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I honestly just want to make my Orc Warrior real and have him me beat me up :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I was so used to have the pre-patch event in October that not even for once it occurred to me we would have the pre-patch event in the end of July, stupid me, ignored Blizzard had already announced that the expansion was going to be released earlier this year :clown_face:
I was feeling depressed and not in a mood to login for the past weeks. Bad mistake :tired_face:
Good Luck now trying to gear up 25 level 70 characters till the end of the event :sob:

Cheers.

1 Like

I keep on getting Kul Tiran’s heritage armor quest even if I unlocked that in 2019. :melting_face:

2 Likes

They’re very proud of what you’ve done for Kul Tiras’ representation and really wants you to know.

3 Likes

I just realized the button to start chatting has changed from left to right

It’s not the 22nd yet :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

Being forcibly kicked out of Chromie Time and teleported somewhere else sucks every time and I can’t think of any worse way to implement it.

Also, being locked out of a character because of a billing issue (I never bought anything for that character), opening a ticket, and the support doesn’t even acknowledge that I’m talking about WoW. They gave me an automated response with links for friggin Call of Duty and marked it as resolved. What clownery is this?

3 Likes

That’s appalling!!!

2 Likes

Having my ticket set to “resolved” after being told I should look on the forums for advice.

How about reading my problem, recognising that the character is properly, genuinely, server-side bugged in a way that I, the player, cannot fix, and actually LOOKING to see what can be done?

Short version: I have a timerunner who’s extract gem button no longer extracts gems. Instead, my character /flex emotes and gets hit by lightning. Other players can see both effects. I’ve tried it with zero mods loaded. The bug is clearly in the game not my client because I have no capacity to make my character get hit by lightning in a way other players can see! Nobody at CS actually read my ticket, it just got closed by an algorithm.

I’d say this is shoddy support but it’s actually nonexistent. Hope nothing similar happens to one of my serious TWW characters because it could be on the shelf for weeks before I manage to escalate the problem to a human :angry:

2 Likes

I hope you are giving them damning feedback in the follow up survey.

Too right. Strongly Disagreed to everything, except Unsure on whether the representative was polite. Commented that I didn’t know because I didn’t think I’d got through to a human :dracthyr_shrug:

How on earth Blizz think that this level of non-support is good enough for a subscription game is beyond me. I’d expect it from free to play, not from this.

2 Likes

Oh my… did they mess up the guild banks?
Everything is gone… Blizzard… seriously what is up them.

Guess we have to have patience again, really wanted to prepare for the new expansion with a clean up.

I can’t recall it ever being this bad before an expansion launches.

Some are hit by the guild bank issue, I’ve been lucky but many have not:-

1 Like

little gnome in stormwind called Toastie. made me want to eat a Toastie, but i don’t feel like making one. kind of annoyed me to be honest. now i’m hungry and annoyed. it is what it is - wont be going to stormwind again today so i dont have to see that one guy.

1 Like