😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

I’m gearing a SP and really, I have never been elitist on low keys but today in a Uldaman 5 a 506 warrior was doing 90k DPS, 90k! He was also floor pov on every boss ICANT.

Are you expecting a warrior to be smart ? :x

1 Like

Oh no, the bot took over the forum. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:
Time to defend democracy…
load Defender SMG with malicious intend

1 Like

It was actually 65k overall. But you’re right, on top of that was a fury warrior…

1 Like

The absence of hunter changes for TWW so far.

2 Likes

There’s not a single group for keys under 5 for the 2 dungeons I was going to run.
What happened there? (:

It’s stupid that mages in remix require “clever use of mechanics” to get Vale teleport/portal.

4 Likes

It’s storming again this week. My most hated affix.

2 Likes

How everything transmog or specifically colour related is always turned into some pointless lbgtq+ gender debate by this community.

:man_shrugging:

Makes me want to shake people shouting

" its just swimwear!! "

4 Likes

Did sha of fear to help some random group that was struggling on heroic. I noticed that the boss had 400 million health more.

either their update made it so heroic is harder to ‘‘be closer to mythic’’ or the raids are scaling with gear even at my ilvl. Neither is good (:

This one

And even worse they

1 Like

Well, to be fair I did expect closer to mean mythic being easier but that’s on me : P

1 Like

for sure they will at the end of the event.

They totally won’t double the gains in the last month or anything :slight_smile:

Well i was right about scaling

Mythic Tindral feeling like reprogress, thus echoing the 550ish pulls I’ve went through back during S3.

Least they could have done is to reduce the amount of stuff to dodge on the ground or removed some mechanics all together which would have made this particular fight more pleasant (ie feels like a breeze)

I’m doing comp stomp games to reach honor 80.
(comp stomp chat)
Me on one of many characters:
Hello
Response:
Aly(or whatever character I play at the time, this felt targeted LOL), i have a bf sorry

Next character:
Hello
Aly, i have a bf sorry

This probably happened 10 times.

2 Likes

I have a boyfriend sorry.

2 Likes

No, you don’t.

/cast death’s grip

1 Like