šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

Shadow priest seems the most fun for you and is of course perfect thematically. DPS queues arenā€™t that bad and Holy is a very easy healing spec iirc.

What about DK? You can DPS, Tank, wear beautiful plate armour and the fantasy is closer to Shadow Priest than Paladin.

Alternatively is Druid, which has a fabulous tank and then feral spec, which is essentially a Rogue. You get loads of utility, healing and travel perks. Of course if you want to see your gear not for you. Iā€™d need more info really but I think you should follow your dark heart and stick with Priest!

1 Like

Server reset caught me unawares this evening.

I donā€™t like DKs, I find them too edgy, and I donā€™t like the overall class fantasy, as well as their lack of mobilityā€¦ shadow priests arenā€™t inherently evil, theyā€™re very lovecraftian, hence why I prefer them.

Druids arenā€™t an option as well, I donā€™t like the races that can be Druid and I donā€™t like that I canā€™t see my transmog most of the time :\

What I look for the most in classes are mobility, versatility of roles and a fun rotation, as well as a good class identity in lore. Since apparently none of them have them all, I switch from one to another rather often

I think Iā€™ve discovered why the last whelp hasnā€™t appeared. Sometimes Blizzard really doesnā€™t give enough signposts. Apparently each whelp is released to be in the derby by completing one of the other Daycare dailies (different quest for each whelp). I had no idea the 2 were connected and find I havenā€™t done the one that releases my last whelp. Hey-ho. Now have to wait for the releasing daily to turn up and then for the last whelpā€™s daily in the derby to appear.

2 Likes

The Broken guild achievements. :angry:

I keep seeing comments pop up about those, is it actually hindering you from getting something or just sad they arenā€™t working?

I have been trying to get Volcoross chest for cloth but even in no awakened groups people donā€™t understand how getting the skip works so I end up locked with two mythic bosses killed but not the only one Iā€™m looking for :angry:

@Punyelf
Stay Classy. Exocet-Azuremyst reached level 70 14/05/24. The last one we needed for the Stay Classy meta achievement. I believe the next level cap is active already so the Worgen achievement gets reset to none max level.
Thatā€™s a lot of Bait - Cooking recipe (also the Pandaren Angler one)
10.2.7 Guild Achievement Broken post has more details.
There are quite a few more that are broken.

1 Like

The need to type ā€œdeleteā€ to remove toys from my bag obtained through quests that Iā€™ve previously added to my toy collection.

The game already recognises that I have it, the least Blizzard could do is either make the additional one sellable or just reward a small amount of gold/resources instead.

4 Likes

Yep. Theyā€™ve actually made some quest reward pets vendorable for a small amount of gold, they should apply that to toys as well.

1 Like

There is an addon to do that but i admit should not be needed.

1 Like

Althoholic has forgotten a huge chunk of my alts and now Iā€™m going through logging on them all

Getting excited about a new special offer on a pet/mount bundle ā€¦ only to find I already have all of them :cry:

2 Likes

When I reply on the wrong character in CS and have to delete my comment

2 Likes

Sooo many times ā€¦

2 Likes

System necro all threads :saluting_face:

someone getting upset about ppl in lfr ā€œneedingā€ items with higher item level
if my alt needs its for tmog and need roll beats tmog roll always
so why do 2 randomers in lfr gotta be upset its silly?
also some lvl 65 horde shadow priest ganking lvl 35 elite pvp flagged guards at grookin hill for some weird reason?

More frowning about myself, I completely forgot, that you have to put out the fires of the other faction too for the midsummer achievementsā€¦ so I have to fly all over kalimdor and the eastern kingdoms for a second time. :pensive:

4 Likes

That the awesome looking pet Purple Stagshell battle pet in TWW requires a ridiculous amount of PVP world quests to obtain (40!!) :frowning:

1 Like

My sympathies ā€¦ thatā€™s exactly the sort of thing I do and people laugh at me :sob:
Good luck with your second visit to E Kingdoms & Kalimdor!

3 Likes