😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 2)

While playing Remix I went to shoot down some flying insects for the Golden Lotus. I hopped in a cannon only for it to phase out of existence and leave me partly phased into the floor, unable to move.

I arrived at Domination Point this morning only to find the Horde base completely missing.

1 Like

Eating a 30 minute deserter debuff thanks to “an encounter in progress” not letting me teleport into the raid.

1 Like

Another days attempt at the saddle and no luck. This bad luck protection isn’t doing much.

1 Like

You should take my advice and pet your Vulpera friend before opening the Vault
:fox_face:
(Declaimer : the Vulpera have to be your true friend to be 100% sure, but any random vulpera will do, just with lesser efficiency)

2 Likes

I doubt I’ll remember :rofl:

1 Like

The vault always has what I need: Coins. :innocent:

Saw a rather big (to me at least) TWW spoiler in another thread that I would’ve preferred to go without. Guess I should start heavily winding down the forum use as I usually do before most expansions.

G.M.O.D once again didn’t drop. Been farming it since BFD dropped. :pensive:

Still no saddle, not many days left now

2 Likes

… in the same boat :disappointed:

1 Like

I was hoping for a beta invite today or even just a mail… but nothing from Blizzard.

:birthday: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

“big pull” tank says.

He pulls big.

I get aggro from mobs because he doesn’t grab aggro on them when I have to heal.

I fade.

Fade ends, the mobs come running straight for me again and kills me

“stop pull aggro”

What?

Bruh.

Neither DPS or tank built any aggro on them at all.

1 Like

…. bored now of getting snowballs every day :flushed:

I have a legendary weapon, so last week the vault offers me two weapons (I only did two slots in vault), this time it offers me another weapon (I only did one key).

1 Like

Oh thanks for the reminder, knew I was missing something :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

I’d also forgotten but I’ve kind of accepted I’m just not getting the saddle this year.

1 Like

Blizzard are going to make us Retributionless Paladins :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Continuing the discussion from The War Within Beta Development Notes:

1 Like

Nooooo, he’s my retadin.
Why! just remove that interrupt thing I never used. :stuck_out_tongue:
(not really, don’t remove any aura)

1 Like