šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today

yepā€¦im way too stingy to pay anything like that. :sweat_smile:

once i got the recipe i shall give them away for free or something. :thinking: mages deserve nice things too.

1 Like

nearly no one liked my rainbow text in tradeā€¦ ;(

Yazma still not fixed.

russians and germans premading korraks for the kills
and horde still has mine farmers who want the mount for no effort

give them their own bgs/servers/queues

3 Likes

When you queue as a dps and when you are accepted you are asked to tank

3 Likes

when you queue as tank (skytra) and are asked to dps cuz huntards ainā€™t md you

korrakā€™s revenge being unplayable mess, with no exp

1 Like

Ahahah :rofl: same when I had to explain how I met my ex: I was an elf, my friend was an orc, he introduced me an undead :joy::joy::joy: people always looked me like Iā€™m mad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just finished my weekly Underrot Mythic runs for the mount on all my alts, still no luck :<

I canā€™t be too unhappy though, got another mount Iā€™ve been chasing yesterday!

My guild posts me all their grey crap :frowning:

I was trying to do Cycle of Life and game started to lag. As everyone knows there is already hefty delay on movement of that crab and with lag it went nuts. Some of the presses also didnā€™t seem to count and no matter how carefully i was trying to anticipate the moves that crab went on itā€™s own right and left like some rodeo bull with me having no control over when and how. Somehow managed to get it done but it was wild ride. :grimacing:

Rustfeather still not dropping the mount for me.

2 Likes

So I was questing on my hunter today in loch modan, my hunter is a gnome obviously, and I spoke to safety warden pipsy (a gnome) and she said ā€œmy youā€™re a tall oneā€.

And despite hearing this line so many times over the 16 years, and playing gnomes many years, it made me sad, because it made me realise that even after 16 years blizzard still havenā€™t designed gnome npcs to speak to you as if you might be a gnome too. Even the npcs of the race assume you arenā€™t playing one. That is hilariously sad.

4 Likes

Legendary bow wonā€™t drop even though I tried 100+ times now

My wintergrasp attack team

At start the only words spoken in chat:
ā€œGo Sunken, stay grouped - donā€™t fight near walls!ā€
Team:
Runs straight up middle path splitting left and right with bulk running straight to the wall and proceeds to get obliterated by cannons, 10 suicides later catapults help crisp up the rest of the raid.

Then the silent masses start speaking but only in insults lol :deaf_man:

3 Likes

Not having time to logg in to play. :frowning_face:

• Weekend off ā€¦ That was the plan.
    A college had an emergency, couldnā€™t come on Saturday, I was asked to cover.
    One day off from the initial two.
    Washed my cloth, did some shopping, cooked. Day gone, time to sleep.
  • Monday/Tuesday 6 am to 14 pm shift.
    Too tired to play. Eat and go to bed.
  • Today colleague needs to leave earlier, I had to cover him, my shift lasted 3 more hours.
    Also I was asked to cover him in another one of my days off in 16th. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
  • Two days till Weekend, hopefully, I wonā€™t be asked for more things and finally be able to logg in and play.:weary:

Cheers.

3 Likes

Druids that donā€™t know what soothe is. Seriously. 5k hps on zul because the druid isnā€™t dispelling the enrage and he stayed alive way too long with the enrage, tank died once my CDs was over. GG.

1 Like

yeah thanks for the heads up. i had a look at it and it really still needs the mana buns you dont get anymore right now.

i suppose they have already tuned the recipe for shadowlands/level 60. :frowning: so i have to wait a little longer to craft it, which isnt a big deal cause its only cosmetics.

gives me time to level my legion inscription and good god, its going so slow im ready to kill myself. :smile:

2 Likes

I got info about multiboxers , that makes me day much more brighter.I love it.And putting Malfurion on blue post was classy.
:slight_smile:

i noticed i have resorted to leveling multiple of the same classes which i wont even play ā€¦ because leveling is so damn quick now that i levelā€™d everything in weeks.