đŸ€– Forum Run, Glory of the Uldir Raider (Horde)

Another Forum run :tada:

This time we do the Glory of the Uldir Raider!

Attention: Because of a few achievements, this time we will limit group size to 20 people. Also, because of the “Thrash Mouth - All Stars” achievement and a few others, Discord voice will be mandatory. But, you don’t need to speak if you don’t want to. Listening is enough.

When: Friday, 8th May 2020, starting 20:00 server time.
What: Glory of the Uldir Raider

Requirement:

• A level 120 Horde character with at least current world-quest gear so we can trivialize the bossfights and completely concentrate on the achievement only.
  • Discord
  • Working sound (microphone not required)

How to sign up:

• Join our Discord (we are nice, I promise): https://discord.gg/cWG33U4
  • Head to #event-signup
  • Click on your class icon. You will automatically receive a message with further instructions
  • Show up on Friday and receive the CUTEST mount ingame

As always, Forum runs are non-toxic, mostly there to have a lot of fun together and there is no experience requirement whatsoever. We’ve done a few of these in past already and it was always super fun :slight_smile: .

Past Forum runs:

3 Likes

Don’t listen to Kyrel’s lies.

It is NOT the cutest mount in the game!

Never trust an elf without goggles.

What do you mean? It’s BEAUTIFUL!

AAAAAAAAAAH YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

1 Like

Shame there’s not a thread like this for Glory of the Legion Hero, still need the last few achievements to finish that off.

The next one after this may be Legion :wink:

We were not sure if Legion or Uldir first. Admittedly the majority was for Legion but since I skipped Legion as an expansion altogether, I thought organizing Uldir first might be less of an effort.

If you’re up for helping to organize a Legion Glory run, let me know. It would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Happy to help. Would have to be Alliance for me though.

Not a problem really - as you can see by our past runs we do these things on both sides :slight_smile: most of us have max level characters on either faction :slight_smile:

Thanks for the forum run! I have been looking multiple times for groups like this! I think this is the cutest mount ever!! I have farmed UR for about 250+ times still haven’t got the mount. See you next Friday!

3 Likes

I support this.

Everyone needs a crawg.
People should bring hunters to so they get the tome from Zul so they can tame crawgs to go with their mount.

1 Like

Oooo, think I’ll take up on this; been neglecting all these meta dungeon and raid achievements. :slight_smile:

In fact, I’ve not done the vast majority of them since WotLK
 and I’ve somehow managed to get the 400 mounts mark. :thinking:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Signed up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, nice! Good to know people organize runs like this.

But I think I’ll pass not locking the spot - that mount may be too cute for me.

1 Like

group is half full already but there’s still some slots :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please remind me lots on the day so I don’t forget!

I will randomly message you from now on with a countdown to the event every few hours

4 Likes

Oh dear me, you’ve started already :rofl:

4 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ad6cf6d968fd58afb7b8b7601dfa2b6a/tenor.gif?itemid=8697600

Do you still have room for one more DPS? I should probably wipe the dust off of my Warlock and get going again

1 Like

Signed up as Oldcrow81, ingame name I Merrabitt, Twisting Nether

1 Like