FORUM NY’ALOTHA RUN ALLY [Done] 🐙

Ally bias this time sorry

Attention Forum Dwellers

I come with great and glorious news from mother Rus… Pug(Normal)

• Date & Time: Tuesday 07/04 19:30 - 22:30 Realm Time
  • There is no specific min Gear Score , but sign up if you feel comfortable on that character only. The raid is technically designed for 430+
  • Experience not necessary
  • Would be nice if can join voice (Optional)
  • Bring consumables
  • Have the cloak otherwise you get mind controlled
  • Be nice, there’s a lot of people who haven’t raided before.
  • A few people might be a little undergeared
  • We might not clear (we cleared on horde side)
  • DETAILS IN THE EVENTS CHANNEL
  • #events - just react with your class icon and the bot will message you
  • Have fun

You don’t need any kind of experience to sign up for this. @WE will explain bosses and tactics in discord voice before the pull.

This is a initiative of the Forum Folks (Fortune Favored)
Well be playing from our mains though.

Will update the thread as it develops.

Banter thread:

5 Likes

You forgot to edit this, it’s Alliance this time :smiley:

Also here’s a more comfortable Discord invite for the sign up: https://discord.gg/ZCp2mb6

5 Likes

I won’t go. Last time was terrible!

4 Likes

Are you serious? What was the problem? :frowning: we can talk about it I guess - wanna message me on disc? I didn’t get any negative feedback so far

2 Likes

Well then don’t you silly tosser. I’ll take your spot!

3 Likes

Time to check what state my Alliance disc priest is in… She has the cloak and is over 430 at least!

The Horde raid we did was a lot of fun - we had many laughs, some silly wipes and lots of banter. Even got some sweet loot too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We had a few Ally players who had to last-minute equip their hordies to join. I have a 464 Alliance tank - I can run some keys with you on Ally, too - if you need some stuff.

(same goes for everyone else, if you need help gearing to 430 to join the fun, hop into the discord and we’ll make groups)

6 Likes

Ally this time, nice. I have plenty of practise from lfr how to wipe hours on end in this raid.

5 Likes

Great, come and sign up :smiley:

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

Is this some kind of hidden Alliance message in the middle that I am too Horde to see?

:stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

3 Likes

xD well… you not completely wrong xD

It said:

Here’s a screenshot from the last raid :heart: we had tons of fun

8 Likes

Looks like you guys had so much fun shame I missed it but I am looking forward for the Ally run :grin::clap: it will be my new raid experience since Legion.

4 Likes

Can confirm :slight_smile: We had hunters disengaging off ledges and everything!

Also a full clear with shiny loot.

4 Likes

Another one from the last raid: Me with the legendary Punyelf

screeches like a teenager who met their favourite rockstar

6 Likes

I can verify this!

Is this a heroic run…? :octopus:

No it’s normal for now. We cleared normal on Horde last time. If all goes smooth we might try heroic in future :slight_smile:

We had some people on Horde without any raid-experience at all and some people were on 430 alts. Heroic will come but no rush :slight_smile: It’s mostly a relaxed fun thing.

4 Likes

Was sort of a “meet a celebrity” moment :blush:

4 Likes

I see. I might join you guys just for the fun and because I haven’t done the raid in any form to this day. Whatever is need (Ally/Horde), I have every class available on both sides but I will queue as DPS.

Can we get Brigante to come along as well? If we fail, what we will likely do, then we need a storyteller who can entertain us for the next five hours.

3 Likes