[WE DID IT!][šŸ¦Alliance EditionšŸ¦] Forum Run: Heroic Ny'Alotha

ATTENTION: THE RUNS ARE DONE - THIS EVENT IS OVER
IF WE POST MORE RUNS WE WILL POST THEM ON THE FORUMS.
FEEL FREE TO STILL JOIN THE DISCORD TO STAY UP TO DATE IF YOU DONā€™T CHECK THE FORUMS OFTEN

CONGRATS FOR CURVE EVERYONE!!! :tada:

I have heard of a lot of people within Fortune Favoured that they would be very interested in getting the ā€œAhead of the Curveā€ achievement and the mount without buying a boost. With the expansion almost over and the corruption vendor implemented, player power has increased a lot so I think we can give it a try.

Therefore, there will be a run (or many runs) to get those last curves in before itā€™s too late :slight_smile: This is the Alliance thread as we have done Horde before!

Quick info:

• Heroic Nyā€™Alotha, every Saturday 20:30 - 23:30 server time - starting Saturday 18. July 2020 :slight_smile:
  • Sign up: https://discord.gg/cWG33U4 go to #hc-nyalotha-signup and answer the little form
  • Letā€™s get curve :tada:

How does this work:

• We will start raiding Heroic Nyā€™Alotha together. There is no experience requirement, but a certain ā€œsaneā€ gear requirement (see below)
  • Assuming we go in with a full group of people that havenā€™t cleared Nyā€™Alotha yet - it will take more than just one week. We will start at Wrathion and extend every week until Nā€™Zoth dies.
  • If someone has the skip and the group is geared enough, we will skip to carapace after a couple of bosses. Otherwise, we will clear all. The primary goal is AOTC and mount.

Requirements:

• Gear, the absolute minimum will be a 455 ilvl. Nobody is going to get carried. The more gear the better really
  • Fully enchanted (best enchants) and gemmed gear (best gems)
  • Use consumables (best flask, personal food) during the raid.
  • People donā€™t have AOTC yet will be favoured when signing up. This is not a place to gear alts. Helpers who want to come and make it smoother are welcome to join though.
  • Keep a positive, nice and respectful attitude. There will be lots of wipes to many mistakes that will be repeated all night by people who havenā€™t raided in years or ever before.
  • Ability to use Discord voice. Listening is a must, being able to talk is a plus

A few notes:

• Signing up is on a per character basis, this is not a run to gear your alts, this is a run to make people get curve who donā€™t have it yet but want to earn it on their own
  • People who join from the beginning, will be favoured when signing up in the weeks to follow
  • This is for Alliance only

Frequently asked questions from the previous threads and from the Discord:

Q: I donā€™t want to use Discord for whatever reason. Can I join anyways?
A: We had a lot of discussion and the short answer is, no. However, if you are concerned about your privacy regarding Discord, I will gladly help you set it up and use it behind a VPN.

Q: Do I have to talk in voice?
A: No, but you have to listen. Answering in Chat is enough. In the previous runs, we often had the feeling that some people werenā€™t listening. Those people wonā€™t be re-invited as it just makes everything much harder.

Q: Do I have to clear the raid in normalmode?
A: Not necessarily. Please watch the guides (fatboss, limit or hazel are pretty good). But I will explain the bosses before the pull

Q: I missed the Horde run and I donā€™t have an Alliance character. Will there be Horde runs again?
A: I canā€™t promise that right now. I donā€™t know.

As always, forum runs are there for fun and non-toxic. This run specifically will most likely require quite some patience. This is much easier if we all have a good laugh during it. :slight_smile:

Hereā€™s a screenshot from our Horde clear where we got AOTC and mount for many people :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Best of luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

ALLIANCE BIAS!!!

Good luck though :3

1 Like

So weā€™ll finally find out which faction is better?

3 Likes

Gl hf

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Iā€™m in :slight_smile: already have curve, but happy to help out.

2 Likes

8 Likes

good luck guys, maybe we ll fight this thing together.

6 Likes

Itā€™s a sweet dragon. It fits void elves especially well imo. You know you want it, so hereā€™s your chance.

were you talking to me? :open_mouth:

Shame Iā€™m working the next few Saturday nights and Iā€™m only ilvl453. Gives me a few weeks to gear up a bit more

Depending on how long you work, you can just sign up and leave a note that youā€™ll be late :slight_smile:

Finishing at 10pm UK time so probably near the end by then

What time on Saturday? Realm time wise. Anything before 6:30 rt is too early for me

So you should be good.

Not spesifically. Though if you want to dual wield void dragons, you should consider it too :thinking:

hell yeah!

like this just with the dragons!!

2 Likes

Yeah thats 2:30 my time, plenty of time to get home from work and have one of Godā€™s sandwiches.

an egg sandwich?