Heroic raid is a bit challenging in pugs

So those raid guilds don’t even bother gearing up alts in heroic raid because they know that they probably won’t even manage to kill the bosses with lower ilvl alts.

Indeed. They immediately jump in mythic with them.

2 Likes

Guilds that are doing mythic usualy gear alts there, why bother farming 460 when u can farm 475?

2 Likes

Yup… Definitely a troll.

2 Likes

I’m not saying heroic raid is impossible, I’m saying many boss fights are ridiculously overtuned for 460 loot. It’s like they designed it just to be frustrating. Either the bosses should be toned down or all bosses should drop 470.

If you need AOTC you can join us btw

1 Like

Yea i have to disagree, sorry. Without ofense, have u considered that HC is maybe out of your league if u consider it that hard?

Ive been in few pugs, ofc u probably wont full clear in your first run, but most pugs can do like 8/12

1 Like

The bosses you call are mechanical heavy. As a healer i am useless on those, they are incredible boring for me actually. You have to do the football and the MC and the volleyball, etc, right. I am just throwing my cooldowns for dps because there is literally nothing to heal on xanesh. It is not a ilvl thing at all. My favorite boss is Maut :sweat_smile:

Yeeh. Half the difficulty with pugs is that it just takes too long to go through all the bosses in one sitting.

2 Likes

Do you think Blizzard has data on what percent of pugs are wiping on these bosses?

Blizz can not determine what is a pug or what is a coordinated/voiced group.

1 Like

Welcome back to forums Vinzora you have been missed the standard of troll has dropped in your absence .

You must be running dry on material

Your sense’s serve you well !!

We clear the raid weekly with half a group full of casuals, some alts barely hitting 450 or even below and a couple 470+ players.

Just because you get into groups where pugs struggle to deal with very basic and quite simple mechanics that doesnt mean the raid is difficult.

You know that people pugged the whole raid first week it came out?

Heroic is at just fine level of difficulty compared to any previous heroic raids i played ever since i started playing in wod. The problem is not with the difficulty. And no, its really not more difficult to kill a heroic boss vs doing a m+11.

2 Likes

think the problem here is you cant ignore or force brute mechanics in hc like you do in normal.

dam, cant even imagine the mind control part in ilgynoth on a pug

Not even close to true.

How could you skip playing football then ?

My guess is blast boss, ignore 1st football knowing it can’t wipe the raid, continue blasting boss, hope she dies before 2nd football

Eh? Really?
The raid is not overturned, you have to do mechanics.
Even a non-raider like me was able to kill Xanesh and Ra-den with an Alliance PUG…

1 Like

have you tried, have you tried -

getting good?

5 Likes