+10 underrot

You’re too kind to a guy that doesn’t want to put any effort in himself.

Ya maybe, but I see it as something that doesn’t really cost me anything, I’ll have to do some 10 on all played chars I have anyway and if I can help, why not.
That said, if he wouldn’t have written that he has been doing it for the whole patch and as such should be equipped with sufficient skill, I wouldn’t be so accomodating.

3 Likes

He’s not interested in building his score and only runs Underrot, I agree if he ran other keys it would soon go up. He just wants to farm for the mount :wink:

1 Like

Ahh I understood that, I just think if he’s willing to be so dedicated to do something so religiously, he may as well invest a few hours to raising the confidence of others around him :smiley:

1 Like

One can get the look alike quicker from achievement than trust RNG.

I tend to go for them all regardless :slight_smile:

I had the mount on my army of alts this reset so i guess i’m done in there, i’m still going +9 for the weekly chest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://gph.is/1XYvG9h

1 Like

Horde!!! Shame :blush: we Alliance have got Scared of Dungeon community and we run +10s all the times. I tanked AD10 yesterday with Sinaaki, so much fun, we didn’t make it on time lol. Try finding a community for Horde, that’s my suggestion for you OP.

2 Likes

There’s a community hordeside called Zen Horde that don’t discriminate with raider io, ilevel or achievements. We run everything from low keys, high keys (think the highest is 16 or 17 atm?) and are looking at forming raid teams soon.

We’re friendly and chatty too. Message me ingame, or I’ll provide a link here later to the post with an invite, sort of tied up irl right now

There is multiple ways to get around the issue.

• Join a guild with a good community
  • Join a discord m+ community
  • Join a discord achievement community

Why should you get your score up?
Because when you sign up for content, you are being judged by your illv, achievements and experience.
The one making the group will often pick the players that makes the experience better and easier.

Higher score means more experience in dealing with the dungeon environment. If you had to hire a carpenter and they all had the same price, you would pick the one with the best resume.

One of my friends run a achievement and mount community
https ://discord.gg/EEWTwm

1 Like

I seem to lose all my skills as a player when i go dps :laughing:

Here’s a horde community u can try to join OP: [H] Zen Horde - Chilled PvE Community

1 Like

I actually do. When my raid /m+ tank went dps for one reset, she got beaten by tank because I had no idea how windwalkers aoe

Yep, i never go dps and the few times i do i seem to mess everything up. And my dps is kinda bad aswell :laughing: but its griev and sang week, i should use this week to practice dps’ing :joy:

Thanks Sinaaki

1 Like

0 score, just spam sign for all 10 groups you can find ,one will invite you.

That’s the method I use to get my warlock into pugs.

As others have suggested, the easiest way is to push your own key. As to why you get rejected it’s really simple: given the choice I’ll always take a better geared, more meta, and more experienced player. And that I assume goes for mostly everyone else.

You’ve got the luck to be ranged this week! I haven’t got that luxury. Enjoy it while you can :wink:

I can update u i got into a +10 underrot, we made it in 22 min no problem, so care the score :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.