10.2.7 Guild Achievement Broken

Along with all the other guild-related bugs introduced in 10.2.7, I submit the following:

Master Crafter guild achievement is not working any more.

1. crafting epic Draenor* items no longer grants progress towards the guild achievement
  2. the achievement’s progress bar only shows intermittently

*to be sure that the requirements for the achievement had not changed I also crafted an epic Dragonflight item and this too did not grant progress towards the achievement.

I hope that ‘little’ things like this from past expansions don’t get left behind when Blizzard fixes the guild-related problems introduced by 10.2.7; they are important, too!

1 Like

Why is there such a long wait for In game support. I remember CS use to turn up in there green smocks to chat with you in the old days almost instantly.

1 Like

Well I got a reply after 25 days or something :joy_cat: so kinda expect it a little late sadly

Hey all,

We’ve seen some issues with guild achievements not being tracked correctly since the patch, and it’s being investigated by our developers.

Please note that making a ticket for this isn’t necessary, as Customer Support wouldn’t be able to manually grant an achievement to a guild. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. :pray:

Is this issue linked to all of the other issues we’re having with guilds currently?

For example: Patch 10.2.7 - Guild Roster Broken

Is this perhaps something to do with preparing guilds for “the panda patch”, or TWW?

Yes, I’m pretty sure it is linked to all the other guild-related bugs that were introduced in 10.2.7

I just found another one a few minutes ago.

Really hoping that they find a solution that fixes all of the problems at once. If they have to deal with them one-by-one I’m sure many will remain unfixed.

Will my problem be solved before the War Within Pre-Patch ? I have an open ticket concerning the Guild Achievement Stay Classy/Classy Worgen. I’ve been working towards this and have leveled all of the Gnomes and Dwarves, since the end of Cataclysm. (When it use to be reach level 85 not max level). Then the Pandaren were added along with the Monk Class for each race that can have them. All Dwarf progress was wiped of the Stay Classy Dwarves (I was only missing the Rogue) when the MoP Pre-patch landed. Since returning to the game a few months ago I have leveled all Worgen claasses to 70 (except for the Priest and Mage which a wowlong friend leveled for me.
I Finally got my Worgen Druid to max level and my guild wasn’t awarded the achievements. Any updates would be greatly appreciated.

@Faethor: good luck on Stay Classy; that’s a tough one to do solo

I really hope the devs don’t think that whatever hotfixes they put out with the weekly reset have solved all these guild-related problems because they haven’t.

Master Crafter guild achievement is still bugged and not rewarding any progress when crafting epic Draenor items.

@Forlorna Thank you.
Just logged in on Exocet (Worgen Druid). The Guild ‘Vortex’ is still in game, I haven’t tried the guild bank yet, The crafting one was completed in 2014, we still need to do a few of the Profession ones. (Glyphs and Fishing).).

@Yryadorne

Thank you very much for the post, by the way. Your work is much appreciated!

Same here, can’t get the Classy Trolls achievement. :frowning: Whats the point in lvling in pandaland if it doesnt count towards the achievement

1 Like

Thank you, much appreciated. :hugs:

The point would be to get the achievement once the developers fix it. :pray:

3 Likes

Sadly, still not fixed after the Friday night / Saturday morning server maintenance:

Master Crafter guild achievement is still bugged and not rewarding any progress when crafting epic Draenor items.

Hopefull @Yryadorne will let us know when it is fixed as I’m wasting a lot of mats keep checking it out, lol

1 Like

Here’s another one using up materials to test every day. I hope they fix it soon.

Hello, regarding the stay classy guild achievement I raised a ticket (as I raised a troll warlock to max lvl and didn’t count on the guild achievement) and received the below response:

“The latest patch 10.2.7 considers level 80 the max lvl. Players will be able to get the achievement, after the War Within releases.”

Not sure if this applies for the rest of the guild achievements as my ticket was regarding the guild classy achievement.

How can I get help with my open ticket. Most CS reps are replying with irrelevant information or do not seem to know why I have opened the ticket.
My guild has raised all Worgens to maximum level. Level 70 and have reached honored reputation but we are not getting the Stay Classy Worgen achievement.
One thought this was an account achievement and not a Guild one.
The other response I got was to level to 60 in Shadowlands ??

@Altha
That’s not due to be released until the end of the year. Its still at least 4-6 months away. This is how they screwed up at the end of Cataclysm a few months before the release of MoP when I only need to level a Dwarf Rogue. I’m hoping its just a bug that’ll get fixed.

Unfortunately I was hoping the same, hence why I created a ticket and therefore getting the above response. I felt just a disappointed as I was hoping to get more chars done for the stay classy guild achievement with the pandaria remix. I am just as frustrated as you are but that explains why my lock is still not showing on my guild’s achievement with max lvl and exalted with guild

@Altha
Lets just hope they don’t add on the Allied races from BfA as part of the Achievement like they did with Pandaren and the Monk class. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@Faethor
Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: at least now I know now not to rush with these chars for the moment for the guild achievement