WoW Classic 1.13.6 PTR Patch Notes

The next version of WoW Classic is now available for testing on the Public Test Realm (PTR).

Naxxramas

Floating above the Plaguelands, the necropolis known as Naxxramas serves as the seat of one of the Lich King’s most powerful officers, the dreaded lich Kel’Thuzad. Horrors of the past and new terrors yet to be unleashed are gathering inside the necropolis as the Lich King’s servants prepare their assault. The Scourge marches again…

Please note: Raid testing in this PTR will be available only at designated times.

Items and Content

This patch includes the following new pursuits:

• Being exalted with your Warsong Gulch faction now offers epic-quality leg gear.
  • Crafted nature resist pieces are now available with Cenarion Circle reputation.
  • Nature resist enchants for leg and head gear are now available from Zul’Gurub.
  • Several skill books for new skill ranks (Frost Ward, Shadow Ward, Flame Shock, Conjure Food, Eviscerate, Ferocious Bite) are obtainable.
  • There are now PvP objectives in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands.
  • An Epic nature resist ring is available from a quest to kill an Elemental Lord in Cenarion Hold.
  • The Argent Dawn token system offers a way for players to earn gear by turning in components at Light’s Hope Chapel.

Please note: The release of some items above may come before or after this patch.

Bug Fixes

• Many helpful auras and buffs that improve Attack Power now properly apply to Ranged Attack Power.

Developers’ notes: This was an issue that was the result of a technical limitation in original World of Warcraft that was fixed in later updates to the game. During internal testing we discovered that this issue also affected the Paladin and Shaman 6-piece Tier 3 set bonuses, and in fixing that, we decided to also fix it in many other situations where buffs and auras should affect Ranged Attack Power.

• Resolved an issue that caused the Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether to sometimes stop functioning for Priests talented into Spirit of Redemption after logging out and back into the game with the trinket equipped.
  • Resolved an issue that caused the Shaman talent Improved Weapon Totems to not apply its damage improvements to other players in the Shaman’s party.

Developers’ notes: This talent was introduced late in original World of Warcraft and behaved in this unintended way until the beginning of Burning Crusade. It was considered a bug at that time, and will now be resolved here, as was originally intended.

• Fixed some terrain exploits in Booty Bay that allowed players to grief players arriving or leaving via Flight Masters with no fear of reprisal from guards or other players.
  • Resolved an issue that caused the Mail recipient auto-complete filter to behave in a frustrating way when attempting to send a mail to someone who shares a similar name with a member of your current guild.
  • Stabling a pet with Prowl active no longer prevents other pets with Prowl from using the same ability.
  • Resolved an issue that caused a Hunter’s Auto Shot ability to occasionally experience a slight delay on recast if its cast was interrupted by Aimed Shot.

Additional bug fixes will be added in future builds of the 1.13.6 PTR. Please use the in-game bug report tool for any issues you encounter, and thank you for testing with us!

5 Likes

BOOM.
too fast

so soon already? our server just openend AQ.

2 Likes

It’s just the PTR for now.

Doesn’t say when Naxx is out though.

1 Like

does this mean blessing of might works on hunters now?

Fix the botting issue.

1 Like

Rubbish, there is no consistency in your bug fixing. Amateurs.

Classic dies with naxx, rogues and warriors will kill everything in literally 1 hit

1 Like

I don’t remember the original dates of all various vanilla patches, but doesn’t it seem too early to have Naxx already on ptr? Does it mean phase six is around the corner? I really hope not

Well the rumors on social media saying they plan it for early December and having it on PTR now make sense. I think they will release Naxx even before SL.

3 Likes

Hai blizz…
KEEP in mind, u only can poach my money upto wotlk.
After that, its unsub again.
Pretty sure im not alone here, so IF u wanna earn some more coins take IT abit slow with the patches and stuff :slight_smile:

No, were not gonna play shadowlands.
Aint
Not
Gonna
Happen!

11 Likes

You might not, a lot will try out shadowlands :man_shrugging:

Normally I agree with you. But this will be the first time I don’t buy an expansion. Next time I buy something new from Blizzard is when they realize its gone too far with retail and they do a “reset”, Classic+ or wow2. Maaaaybe D4!

1 Like

Epic? If you are talking about Band of Cenarius it shouldn’t be Epic, but rare.

I doubt that Blizzard are silly enough to release both Shadowlands and Naxx together (same month). Sure they said that these two “projects” are not tied together, but it’s Blizzard, I wouldn’t trust them on that. If Bobby tells everyone that they will lose money if they release these together - Naxx will be delayed.
You just wait for “Because of the pandemic we couldnt work on a 15y old game code so we had to delay the Naxx to deliver you all a Blizzard quality product” or some other “good” excuse to push the release window so that these wouldn’t overlap as hard. Maybe some good old crunch to push Naxx a month earlier?
I mean I love classic but that aside let’s be real here - If released on the same day Naxx will be better off than Shadowlands in terms of the popularity (even if we just look at Twitch views and nothing else).
The problem is that a TON of people would like to see the infamous Naxx and maybe beat it too. The data at the end of the fiscal year would show to the investors that a 15y old game servers are getting way more user attention and “engagement” than the retail which is a bad signal for an investor. So Blizz might want to hold off Naxx to inflate the numbers in the future and show Shadowlands in better light without a need to compete with itself.

Oops.
TLDR: Nah they can delay Naxx for Shadowlands ez.

1 Like

This is true. Whilst I imagine most of the Classic community that try Shadowlands wont stay for long, a lot of us will still give it a whirl to see what’s new and what’s changed.

And lets face it, Blizzard’s art and music team always do a splendid job. They’ve basically been carrying the entire company for the past decade. Be a shame to miss out on what they create with Shadowlands.

So… It’s not going to not happen.
So… It IS going to happen?
:thinking:

1 Like

I think they mean stuff that says “Increases your attack power”. Might/Firewater etc clearly says “Increases your melee attack power”

Happens…

“Drumrolls”
Tbc announcement at blizzcon or sooner.

3 Likes