20% of Stitches dead in a span of 30 seconds

Holy F, you avatar has missing textures on your helmet. Damn I feel like I play early access project of some indie company that can’t handle it’s servers nor keep it’s game bug free… Whatever happened to Soon™ and famous Blizzard polishing?

Died with wow’s rise in popularity.

This has to count as force majeure-event where normal terms do not apply. Activision Blizzard are shooting themseslves in the foot if they do not isolate the lag-periods and automatically revive those characters that died during that time span. It’s totally irresponsible customer treatment to hide behind a “sacred agreement” that was signed initially.

I for one will not start a new hardcore character knowing that the time invested can be wiped out like this. It is beyond belief that people are to spend spend days of their time, whist Blizzard cannot spend 2 minutes to respect these paying customers enough to acknowledge their time and effort by letting them get another shot when the world they built collapsed.

11 Likes

Couldnt say anything better than what you did.

Wont going again if I can be wiped at any moment without being able to do anything.

Dying like this is kinda acid.

Invested like 3 full days (72hrs of playin) to just get rekt to a server-wide-lag-issue.

Anyway I just canceled my subscription and wont ever coming back to this game if they do not address this issue.

Why dont build something like the addon that could “distinguish” between a regular/player death and a server-wide-wipe-event that kills thousands of players.

I’m so grateful it did not happened 3 month after being 60 and waste so much time in this edited by moderation

7 Likes

Unfortunately that simple nuance is lost on many here…

Then they have to revive the players from Wednesday/Thursday/Friday as well - yes, a lot of ppl died then as well to freeze lag, fall dmg from when gryphon disappeared and random teleports out in the ocean. I totally agree that they should give something back to the player base, they had a chance taking down the servers already when they saw people dying the days I mentioned but instead went out with blue post saying “not everyone was affected by this so would be wrong to do so”. At the same time - if they start revive yesterdays clown fiesta, they have to revive the lags from previous days. And then others from previous weeks that died to lag will say it was server lag and not their fault, it will be opening pandoras box. Imo they should give free subs to everyone that played this week on the hc server, least they can do and open apology to the player base.

1 Like

I don’t want the free play time, i want my hero back.

5 Likes

Do we actually know the numbers? Just curious.

1 Like

just add a life per reset… cause this game is too many bug or lag…
diablo or wow hc same problem lagggggggggggggggggggggg
they can t do anything when too many ppl are in the same zone

Bet you have been online soon, Go AGANE!

Of course not :thinking:.

Waiting till Tuesday for an Official speaking, then uninstalling the game. My sub is ending the 30th so i’ll be more than happy to dez this circus bonzo game.

I doubt it, as youd also roll back everyones progression lol. Ud also revert everything the 80% did to do a server roll back.

Theyd have to go through case by case, review time of death review spikes and more, to revert 1 at a time.

By which time giveb likely 70% of the those players wrre under 20, theyd of redid their entire levelling period before they fixed it.

Itd take weeks for blizzard to review case to case rerolls. I mean the char that the lag spike killed was level 17. Realistically i aint waiting about for a reroll.

For a level 60 this is prolly a different case. But im willing to bet the vast majority of deaths were sub 20 lol

U want them to rezz all characters every reset? Doesnt that litterally kill the point of HC? May aswell play classic era lmfao.

Everytime u die just log off til reset lol

:clown_face: ooh nyoo

Nek’Rosh is laggy as hell during peak times too mate

2 Likes

I had the same issue, it is really frustrating to loose a lvl 41 like this.

1 Like

have you swallowed 1 clown friend?
I see that you find all this very funny “HAHAHA”… anyway
KYSSES for your a ss

I didnt say it was right or wrong whats happened nor did i defend blizzard.

I simply said the likelyhood is they wouldnt do a server wide rollback. Because then people will flame the forums over lost progression and compensation.

If this was to happen, theyd have to do 1 account at a time.

You cant said 20% of a server died so its fine for 80% of the server to lose progression. But this means the wait time on a rollback would be absolutely huge.

As everyone involved would have to submit a ticket flagging they died as a result to server issues. And the customer service would have to case by case forward this on to a department which can restore ur character.

This would take weeks. And it would, we are already waiting over 7 days in regards to answers to tickets frequently.

Last time i had to contact support it took 4 days to reply.

Im simply saying, even if this does get some form of action applied, the likelyhood is ur still unsubbing.

As ur gonna wait a longer period of time for restoration, then you are going to have input into ur character, barring a select few who had reached 60 and input time into end game gearing

I lost a char during this ordeal, but if i end up lossing my progression on other characters as a result of a roll back. To right im still unhappy as uve ive lost time spent on the game elsewhere. Lol.

So i would unsub if a server rollback happened wiping my progression but im also unhappy my character died due to this. So i want a individual rollback applied to the char who died.

We’re not asking for a rollback.

A simple revive to everyone dead during the 10-11am window (when the massive lag killed us all) would be fine.

Very easy to see in the database all characters dead on this window, and just change their statut from “ghost” to “alive” .

5 Likes

Well hopefully they will do this. Im just saying this is likely going to be a case of a ticket in and wait on restoration individually.

1 Like

Heck no. Rules clearly say NO RESS, WHATEVER THE REASON. If Blizzard starts to backpedal and begins to rezz then hell will be lose and everyone will claim a rezz.

But a simple server fix would be nice.