20% of Stitches dead in a span of 30 seconds

Yes some people claim their char showed dead on character select but then they were with 1 hp at graveyard

1 Like

This is true, I’ve seen at least 2 screenshots now of people whose characters appeared alive again after dying to the lag. And they did not transfer, they were still on Stitches.

Just to be clear though, I don’t think this has anything to do with Blizzard going out of their way to resurrect some people’s characters. I personally believe that due to the lag and sheer number of players that died all at the same time, the servers weren’t able to keep up and flag everyone’s character as dead.

Basically, just another symptom of the lag.

2 Likes

Just to be clear though, I don’t think this has anything to do with Blizzard going out of their way to resurrect some people’s characters. I personally believe that due to the lag and sheer number of players that died all at the

Yeah that would require effort cant expect something like that from a paid service - oh wait…

2 Likes

All items bank selled for GOLD, GOLD selled on G2G, canceled subscription. DONE ALL.

3 Likes

Many people will Quit If blizzard dont take an action right Now . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly, i hasnt (or atleast hasnt yet)

I would strongly recommend everyone to unsubscribe. this just isnt acceptable if they dont react

2 Likes

Blizzard will either react or they just halved the player base of HC.

2 Likes

Once again Blizzard shows how much they dont care about EU realms

1 Like

Its insane that this is a billion dollar company filled with trash interns and oversees contractors that have no knowledge what so ever.

Meanwhile employees still keep sucking bobby off. Keep it up blizzard u little degen retards

#rollbackorunsub

1 Like

Done. Hope others that comment about unsubscribing actually follow through.

1 Like

I mean, you’ve got to give them a chance to take action… Jumping the gun

1 Like

I was dead on the character screen. Tried to login and I was in a graveyard with 1% HP. It’s true. If you died try to login again. Unsure if it’s a bug or Blizzard is manually resurrecting people

you can resub after they make action. or resub anyways just send them a message for now.

1 Like

dead at GY, no 1hp for me

same dead and dead

Re-sub is a matter of seconds. So is announcing on ANY social platform (including here) that investigation is taking place.

I am 100% sure they wont take any action to restore or w/e for the simple reason that would mean they accept their fault… and i strongly doubt they will

I am not expecting any action tbh… sad that I was excited for official HC
EDIT: already unsubbed btw

2 Likes