20% of Stitches dead in a span of 30 seconds

The answer was :
Hello,

my name is Game Master Xotacair and I’ve just read your ticket.

First I want to apologize for the delay. Due to the current Situation around WoW 10.1.7 and also Diablo IV there is an extreme amount of tickets. We are working as best as we can to lower the waiting times.

Now, in regards to your issue.

There has indeed been an issue, it has been identified and it is being worked on.

However, that being said, we are unfortunately unable to restore dead Hardcore Characters.

I understand that this is not the Answer you wanted to hear, it is however, the only one we can give in this matter I’m afraid. And I still wish you all the best.

Best Regards :slight_smile:
Game Master Xotacair
Blizzard Entertainment

2 Likes

So basicly f you we wont help you, just in nicer words.

Received the exact same message.

Still curious what it is and if they communicate about it if they solved the problem.

Let me link the Official line on this.

I really hope that all these crybabies stop playing HC so I can come back to Stitches without any queues to log in.

“By agreeing to play on these realms, you accept that your character’s death is permanent for whatever the reason. This includes disconnections, lag, server outages, gameplay bugs, or any other reason.”

Did you read it when you created your HARDCORE character?

1 Like

Yep, fine. They gave a disclaimer. Just like you get a disclaimer when you fly on an airplane. You could of course die, but on the way plummeting down to the ground you won’t be saying ‘oh well I signed a disclaimer knowing this could happen’ will you. Stop being ‘that’ guy with ‘that’ annoying opinion little people relate too. I wasn’t affected but this should not be happening. They should have a contingency for these scenarios. It’s in their best interests as a business to have one.

4 Likes

tu eres 1 subnormal , 1 cosa es 1 corte 1 bug o 1 missplayeada y otra cosa es 1 lagazo de 10 min sin poder hacer absolutamente nada parado … si tu no te has visto
afectado dedica simplemente a ni siquiera hablar pedazo de subnormal payaso , espero q puedas entrar a tu dead server sin colas , por que la unica cola q te vas a comer a partir de ahora es la mia , payaso

Yeah this GM gave exactly the same answer to other people as well. I mean, even a hightech AI GM would have shown more empathy towards the customer, than this dude who simply does ctrl+v. AIs can rephrase. Blizz employees cant or don’t want to.

1 Like

it’s normal that support say they can not help you, that’s what they are told to say, don’t blame the support reps.
The point is just to create the ticket and not close it to make it appear on whichever KPI tracking tool they are using

Keep opening tickets and don’t close them

1 Like

You don’t understand my friend. It’s ok to complain and ask for better servers / connectivity, but don’t ask for revives and rollbacks. It’s that simple.
Rules are rules, we all signed for them and many people died because of dcs and game bugs. Just “go agane”.

I really think if anything is going happen players need to stand against the poor service blizzard is offering. Although we all agree to them, the T&C were rubbish to begin with. There are some circumstances out of our control, and I’d wager there are many deaths which are entirely blizzards fault due to unstable servers.

Blizzard puts a blanket ‘we cant resurrect players’ in there because they don’t want to pay for enough GM’s to look into individual cases. Blizzard are a greedy company who puts massive profits before a semi decent customer service team. Some players will cancel their sub for this, but most won’t, and we’ll keep paying for a new yacht for Bobby to enjoy. Blizzard won’t learn their lesson from this unless loads of people cancel their sub in protest and hit them where it hurts.

5 Likes

Like I said: :sob:

We’ll have to agree to disagree.

I think it’s on blizzard’s end to figure out solution to dc deaths, if they can’t provide stable servers in this day and age, they should have manpower to solve this problem manually.

This isn’t a f2p game we’re talking about.

no rollback? well i rolled back all the subs and all the games i ever bought back into my wallet thnx paypal cahrgeback is awesome

2 Likes

There is no exception. The rules are clear, and people should stop reading between lines and looking for a “but what if…”. If you aren´t ready to see your char dying permanently, then go play softcore, as easy as that.

Blizzard cannot set a precedent and “resurrect an HC character”. People would use it not only in WOW but also in Diablo, and the whole hardcore theory would be ruined.

Get over it, open a cold one, and start allover again.

2 Likes

We are not talking about 1-2 individuals that lagged out - but a massive effect caused by the company it self and ruined a good propotion of people, you cant put everything in same bag

8 Likes

I remember the funny disclaimer from diablo hardcore:

“Blizzard Entertainment is in no way responsible for your Hardcore character. If you choose to create and play a Hardcore character, you do so at your own risk. Blizzard is not responsible for the death and loss of your hardcore characters for any reason including Internet lag, bugs, Acts of God, your little sister, or any other reason whatsoever. Consult the End User License Agreement for more details. Blizzard will not, and does not have the capability to restore any deceased Hardcore characters. Don’t even ask. La-la-la-la-la, we can’t hear you…”

Rules are there to cover up for blizzard’s lack of budget for customer support, which was added to CEO salaries.

They’re still obliged to provide service where people don’t die to dcs caused by server.

You must be new to internet if you don’t know ToS is generally there to cover up for the company, and is not always applied as firm rules. There are always exceptions.

The did resurrect some lvl60 this morning tho.