2400 rating vs. Mythic +10

iperkek hahaha

still a lot easier to pug a +10 than 2400 rating though

Why you think Destro got buffed?

Ion play destro? this explain A LOT xd

im not sure but i think plays ele sham maybe his guidies play destro and cry about a spot

Its true… m+10 its like ~1800 arena rating match. In my opinion

No… i cant get reach 1.8k arena rating… and i am doing m+10… what are you talking…

Personal experiences /= facts There is no correlation between the rewards and the required skill of the a timed +10 and a game at 2.4 M+ gives a solid advantage at
gear progression over arenas at any difficulty with less effort The fact someone clears +10 but is not 1k8 indicates he is not pvper or he is pvper who doesnt have free time to play arenas or he doesnt want to play the meta rn

What’s the point of this comparison? Far fewer people do arenas.

Tbh the very concept of gear should not be in the pvp discussion.
To be truly competitive, pvp should be completely seperate from pve:
All on-use & passive effects should be disabled, only stats should mattee, and should be scaled to the same ilvl for everyone in pvp.
Templates where the right direction.

1 Like

The point is to show how unfair and biased the gear rewarding systems are in this game.

More people play PvE, thus PvE rewards are easier to get. How is that unfair?

PvP has always been fringe and inferior for gearing. This is nothing new.

No, there are ppl that only wants to pvp. So in the past, if u wanted to gear for pvp, u played pvp and got the BiS items u wanted from it (vendor). Now u have to play pve, couse most BiS equip for pvp is from pve and rngesus hates u.

I would rather have that cool High Warlord or Gladiator title than the weekly 17-18k residuum tbh. [quote=“Scámmer-tarren-mill, post:6, topic:63016”]
M+10 and Heroic raiding are the equivalent of 1600-1700 max arena rating in 3s.
[/quote]

Lol? In 3’s I can’t cast as a shaman. I just get blanket stunned and lazered to death by azerite beams, sh!tface mechagon trinkets and an inkpod proc. Yay… If I don’t get blanket stunned I kinda get chain interrupted/silenced/feared/cycloned.

I think healing in 2’s/3’s as a shammy is way harder than M+10 or even M+100.

Who summoned LORD Kelduril

Whinge as much as you want about what I say, but it’s the truth. PvE has always been WoW’s selling point, and it makes perfect sense for PvE rewards to be easily attainable.

In Vanilla-WOTLK if you weren’t PvEing in addition to PvPing you were definitely not BiS.

WotLK, the ring from ICC quests was good, the rest could’ve been pvp Gear.

Some trinkets were bis also.

Yeah you do arenas as a Mage or Rogue with Battlemaster.