Class Tuning Underway -- 3 February

Hello.

At this time, we’re testing a round of adjustments to underperforming classes that we intend to make with weekly resets (on 3 February in this region).

Classes

• Death Knight
    • Frost
      • All damage abilities increased by 5%.
  • Demon Hunter
    • Havoc
      • All damage abilities increased by 3%.
  • Hunter
    • Beast Mastery
    • Survival
  • Mage
    • Frost
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
  • Shaman
    • Enhancement
  • Warlock
    • Destruction
  • Warrior
    • Arms
    • Fury

As always, the changes above are a work in progress, and may differ before they go live. We’ll have the final tuning noted in our Hotfixes Update post next week.

21 Likes

78 Likes

What a disappointment.

76 Likes

While i like to see underperforming classes get buffed but these blanket buffs to all ability’s seems really lazy.

65 Likes

I am actually baffled they ignored Ret ST, its probably one of the worst.

16 Likes

3% woohoo, not sure where they get that, still puts us firmly lower-mid in ST.

I’d love to know how they come up with these numbers, I work so, so hard in raid just be top 10, flat buffs are not the answer, buff individual abilities.

3% Havoc might do more dmg in M+ that Vengeance now.

13 Likes

Can we get a word on Healer balance as well? Right now there’s zero reason to bring a Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk or Holy Priest.

49 Likes

Arms war 3 % buff and DH the same ??? what drugs are u smoking dh needs atleast a 10% buff and arms is just fine

23 Likes

One shotting not enough?

8 Likes

This is ridiculous. You guys do not have logs.

1: stop with the generic flat buff everything x %.
2: start targeted spell buffing for the love of GOD!
3: Havoc is over 30% behind the top dogs on MOST fights and you are buffing the class 3%? Who is doing your QA? Who on earth are you talking to to get these numbers? How on earth are you coming up with numbers like that?

16 YEARS playing this game without any LAPSE and you are getting me very close to quitting.

Get your act together and start getting feedback from people that know. Also peer review your class designers, they are NOT doing their job.

57 Likes

Where’s arcane?
Least represented on pvp?
ps. hire a dev plz.

9 Likes

for hunter it is fine, it was the exact same number they nerfed hunters whit before SL launched. it should help some atleast, how much is hard to say though.

1 Like

How about tuning damage numbers for individual abilities and talent rows that do squat all as well? You know, to make the abilities feel worthwhile to press? Monks first row of talents, crusader strike, fire mage aoe row etc…

5 Likes

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh you really had to buff ARMS by 3% that impacts them in PvP xDD

cant we just get like small reworks or something? this is beyond lazy and it doesnt make stuff any more or less fun

6 Likes

Why the flat % buffs?

How about a dive in to why these classes are struggling in the areas they do and buffing more accurately and appropriately!

The lack of borrowed powers really shows for some specs. I’m not asking for a full revamp just a bit more care and attention :sweat:

13 Likes

hahahahahah %3
what is this

4 Likes

3% on Enha and 5% on Frost DK? :smiley:

This is just taking a… Who’s making these decisions? This is what you need weeks of data to come up with?

6 Likes

Pats on fury warriors and havoc DH backs.

4 Likes

Blizzard getting the interns to blanket buff all the underperforming specs? What a joke

4 Likes

i like how frost dk’s, frost mage and fury warriors are higher than destru and still get buffed before.
10/10

12 Likes