Solo island expeditions in 9.1?

Afaik it was mentioned among the 9.1 features, no? I’m seeing the same lfg as before, even for normals. Had they canceled it?

2 Likes

It wasn’t one of the 9.1 features.

All we know is that they plan to enable soloing islands at some point. When that point is has never been announced.

Its probably one of the QOL fixes that hasnt gone through enough committees in order to get a 2021 implementation.

3 Likes

Well, it’s a pity then. I remember the posts about how solo-queue is expected to arrive with 9.1 (but solo-queue for the warfronts is not going to happen anytime soon, because of some technical stuff). I mean, I understand why they were focused on SL, but unpopular as it is, BfA is still considered the default content for the new characters. It really needs some QoL tuning.

1 Like

You know your expansion is REALLY bad when players start to prefer island expeditions…

7 Likes

You probably can’t easily solo islands anyways. Last I checked with 200 ilvl team it took a long time. Mobs have around 80-90k hp and the target cap is abismal since islands were not designed with target cap in mind. Now maybe as 260ilvl balance you could solo but it will take a LONG time anyways. My advise would be try to add some people in bnet who also want to run islands and make a consistent group. To save yourself the pain islands are rn.

You can solo normal ones, just need 2 trial accounts with 10+ level chars in order to q, but that is all for now…

Hopefully some day!

The only way to get soloable legacy content is to create a private server and enabled it there, unfortunately.

Oh shut it. You never thought about transmogs maybe, no?
You can spend a lot of time to just wait for someone to fill up, and for what? For easy solo normal mode for dublons?

I love the Warfronts like Darkshore, and they reward amazing Transmogs. Sadly nobody is joining these days. they should let us make custom groups for Normal, otherwise its impossible.

This is our only thing close to “night elf” heritage armor.

2 Likes

The time has come, adventure seekers! We hear your requests for private queues in Island Expeditions, and are now assessing the work required to release this functionality in the upcoming 9.1.5 update.

Here’s our current plan: Once 9.1.5 launches, you’d be able to set sail on your expedition alone or with a party of up to three players on these seafaring voyages.

63 Likes

Yooo, cheers.

9.1.5 is starting to look pretty good from what I’ve heard when it comes to heavily requested features being implemented, keep it up!

4 Likes

Remove Conduit Energy, Please :slight_smile:
Thanks.

10 Likes

I won’t get a reply obviously from this, but i’ll still bite.

Mr blue, maybe now you can confirm if that ilvl 252 gear from Torghast was indeed true or false??

1 Like

Don’t want to be that guy, but what about war fronts? Any update on those?

4 Likes

Super happy to see you listen to Belluar’s videos. He voices the community opinion very well.

2 Likes

How it will work with PvP expeditions though?

1 Like

Oh this is amazing for my 2 Locks :grinning:

1 Like

Oh god, liking the clickbaiter of anything wow stuff in general, jesus.

Massive facepalm.

3 Likes