Burning Crusade Classic Realm Consolidation August 10

Probably not never. Sadly though, for sure not until Blizzard themselves feel like it and are ready to do so.

1 Like

I hope they will add Ashbringer to the list. This server is really low pop.

Still nothing new on his?

2 Likes

When blizzard says ‘soon’ you know it’s gonna take a long time lmao, 6 days before merge and still no info about destination realms you can’t make this stuff up.

2 Likes

SOON™ means it will take so long that indie developers would have been belived broke. likewise if you where to use that term in your personal life. the police would probably turn up at your door at some point to check that you are still alive

2 Likes

We’ve just fixed it. All intended Free Character Transfers to Hydraxian Waterlords are now available.

Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

Aww yiiisss, finally!

THANKS!

1 Like

Will you keep it open some time after the 10th? It would make hesitant people more likely to move back to a RP server when they can see the server isn’t dead.

1 Like

Is there any news on Ashbringer yet? It’s been 5 weeks.

Still have no idea what is going on other than we don’t have free transfers and Razorgore now does.

Can you please confirm what fate you have chosen for Ashbringer, keeping us hanging on in this manner is just cruel and unnecessary.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Patience is the wrong word but THANKS!

2 Likes

all of the Burning Crusade Classic realms listed above will be retired and will no longer be accessible after August 10. All player-characters remaining on these realms will be automatically moved to a new destination realm. We will post a full list of retiring realms and their destinations soon

It’s now only 7 days until this merge/move happens, and it’s 8 weeks since we were told we’d be getting the list of destinations “soon”.

Can we have the list, please?

2 Likes

Could you also fix Firemaw then? Meaning opening server transfers into the realm, thanks

Was the move from Mograine ->Hydraxian Waterlords intended? There has just been a mass exodus from Mograine → HW → Razorgore → Golemagg.

I have a couple of people in my Wrath raid team away on holiday who can’t move chars until they are back in a couple of weeks and Mograine has just completely died in a 4 hour period. It was already a pretty dead server, now all the main raiding guilds and PuGs have up and left as well.

1 Like

Mandokir too :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Wait, wait, wait… they did not close free transfers off HW when they opened free transfers to HW? After what happened with the transfers off Firemaw just fays ago? Well, at least everybody gets to go play whereever they want now. Competence at its finest. :joy:

1 Like

How soon is now?

I think they forgot to CLOSE the free transfer OFF HW now they were at it!

Oh god, last thing Golemagg needed was more horde players :confused:

Means we can still try to save char names which were blocked by own alts.
I hope a friend will use it :see_no_evil:

1 Like