4 Additional Backpack Slots

/thread, all as been said in that sentence.

Also, I had an authenticator (the free Android one) since before there was any reward associated with it, because I value my invested time in WoW and that way, even if I’m very cautious on the net, I’m safe. I have that kind of two step auth for all the important things on the net, some way more important and risky than WoW.
But apparently, many people are too dumb to realize that, so you have to give them an intensive to do it, specially since they are also often not the smartest of their pack when surfing the net or answering their mails.

2 Likes

It would help if you would string a simple sentence together that is atleast spelt correctly. The proof that your a moron stands for itself with your continuous moronic replies.

4 bag slots change nothing in the grand scheme of things and if you truely get this riled up over such a simple thing then you have more issues than what Blizzard can help you with. You need medical help not a forum account.

You don’t want the slots? Just remove the SMS phone part of it and they disappear.

Just don’t click on the (+) and you wont recieve those 4 extra slots

This is flying past all your heads. Whoooooooooooooosh.

Blizzard stated while Classic is in development that the only alterations to the game will be mechanical. Things like UI changes. And most people were 100% okay with that.

Of course 4 bag slots makes no difference really.

It’s the precedence that it sets which is the issue.

They are on a slippery slope, a very slippery slope. It’s been oiled up to the max.

For every little change like that, you open up a bag of spergs flocking to the forums asking Blizzard to add X, Y and Z to Classic so they can have their own custom version of the game.

3 Likes

You mean like all the other changes that weren’t in Vanilla? All the fixes, the instance limit changes, Blizzard banning bots, fixing AV cheating, there is a big list of changes already made, this is one more.

It seems to crashing right into yours and causing a concussion.

Whats even worse is that you think forum pressure did this, that’s the worst part.

Ah good old slippery slope.

I loves a good slippery slope.

Problem beeing it is SMS only. I do have an authenticator, since it was introduced, but I do not have a mobile phone, because I never needed one. “Don’t you guys have phones?” Yeah, I do not have one and do not plan to get one. No bagslots for me. As a warrior that hurts, as I have 1 free slot in my backpack during raids.
People who say 4 slots changes nothing do not bring 4 sets and consumables to raids.
Personally I was glad when they announced the 4 slots, but became quite sad, when it turned out to have been a bait and switch, requiring SMS.

I have Authenticator since a while , but since i live in the UK and i have a french mobile i can’t add my phone to get sms (because it need to be +44) and so i can’t get my 4 slot…great

Buy a cheap phone and a PAYG sim. Some phones are a few pounds or Euros, all it needs to be able to do is receive texts. Maybe even a friend has an old phone they will give you. I have at least 5 or 6 sat in a drawer.

Most phone companies will send you a sim free of charge.

Edit: I just looked, there are 9 phones in there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.