4 Additional Backpack Slots

With today’s patch Blizzard implemented 4 additional backpack slots for activating Blizzard Authenticator and SMS protect.

Blizzard, this is the worst thing you have done to World of Warcraft Classic so far and for apporaches like this you lost your player base and will lose it again. Classic now has become Retail 2 .

In-game rewards for outside-of-game actions is a concept which is entirely different to what vanilla was.

I hate this. Totally. You just made one step towards making all your mistakes again. The degradation of Classic appears certain. I am sad about your decision and it is clear that you have learnt nothing. This will eventually make it easyier to quit this game. I am sad that this will be neccessary.

To all the players who appreciate this change: This is total bullsh*t. Go play retail. If you need nonsense like this, there is no reason why you should be playing Wolrd of Warcraft Classic. Having an easier game does not make it better or more enjoyable to play.

14 Likes

Either this is a troll or you are genuinely stupid to think that 4 extra slots changes anything.

16 Likes

Classic is already easy, 4 extra bag slots doesn’t make much difference.

Furthermore, this change wasn’t to make Classic more like retail, it was to encourage more people to use the free authenticator service to reduce the amount of people losing their accounts.

People being dumb and getting hacked by botters is more damaging to the game than 4 damn bag spaces.

5 Likes

As a warlock I am happy for more bagspace.

There are some changes that i’d say are valid to complain about, this is not one of them.

2 Likes

I hope they have balls to cancel. Nobody wants this.

2 Likes

These 4 Bag slots don’t give anyone a advantage over someone else. The only reason and the main reason for adding em is to give people that little push in the back to get their accounts protected. Eather Free(sms protect) or with a Authenticator . Because Protected accounts are less likely to get compromised and stolen.

oh look another thread on this subject, why oh why couldn’t you post in another, is it narcissism?

Only someone with #nochanges mantra would consider it killing the game. YOu do know how many things are different to Vanilla?

If you don’t like it then quit.

2 Likes

Yeah I do.

Well according to your previous post the only reason you hate it and want it gone is because you dont have the authenticator on your account so YOU personally don’t benefit from the changes. Your just another selfish person who wants everyone else to suffer because you dont have something LITERALLY everyone else does.

2 Likes

Lmao, exposed.

You obviously did not get my point. The problem is that the approach to reward some out-of-game actions with in-game benefits. This is a massive step into the very wrong direction. (And I call it massive as it is totally opposed to how Vanilla was desinged and Classic is supposed to be.) The next one could be the possibility to purchase some fancy mounts for money. Does this change something? Of course: The game experience.

4 Likes

Second option tbh

1 Like

This thread is hilarious. Thank you very much OP, I needed this after work :wink:

It does not make much difference but it does make a difference.

It totally does make Classic more like Retail as it is totally opposed to how Vanilla was desinged and Classic is supposed to be.

It is obvious that Blizzard is aiming for “encouraging” the use of these tools. However, I consider it more like enforcing.

I do understand that the aim is something good. However, this does not change that the way chosen to achieve this is worsening the game experience. From my point of view, account security is something that is to a significant degree the objective of the user. And actually, this whole thing could have been done easily via e-mail without any addiontional software and additional devices.

You made me laught so hard . if you don’t like that just don’t activate it and that all … problem solve …

An obvious troll is obvious.

You’re going to have to go in way more detail on that point.

This is enticement, not enforcement. Enforcement would be “you can’t play without an authenticator.”

If you think rewarding players for doing something is anywhere near “enforcement”, you might want to reconsider this entire discussion.

1 Like

Yes, getting your Classic hacked is indeed more of a Vanilla experience.

Did you change the character your posting from because you know what your saying is completely moronic and selfish but don’t want to be exposed again in the future?

Also you don’t have the first clue wtf your talking about and it all comes down to because you can’t have it you dont want others to.

Only an absolute moron see’s the negatives in Blizzard trying to encourage account safety and to say they enforce anything is complete nonsense its called looking after their customers who could have their accounts comprised.

Grow up and move on you sad case.

The damn thing doesn’t even work.