50% off for subscription

I cancelled mine months ago, was all rubbish on there :woman_shrugging:

I’m at home with the family for a month. I’m not panicking but I do worry because people keep panic buying stuff and my autistic daugher is a fussy eater.

So although I am fine in my waking hours I have lost 2 nights of sleep already because I find it hard to switch off - and when I finally do fall asleep I just keep waking to check on my kids.

Three of them now have a cough/temp… I am sure it’s just a regular virus but still.

1 Like

It’s hitting me too Anna :frowning:

It’s sitting on my anxiety and I don’t know what’s gonna happen so I overthink. I don’t even know if schools are gonna close and I’m gonna be able to work or not.

At the moment we are being interrogated at the school gates every morning too which doesn’t help.

3 Likes

Today half the classes got sent home due to staff self-isolating.

Boris isn’t closing schools but it’s happening all on it’s own.

Do you have a community facebook page or anything? I am really happy to see so many local people in my area coming together to offer deliveries of items and other help there. Even free anxiety support.

2 Likes

I can gift you some gold you can buy gametime at the ah with if you get stuck my friend :purple_heart:

2 Likes

If you have a cough that’s fantastic, but please first let me explain why I said that.

First off is it a dry cough or a wet cough, a dry cough meaning you dont bring anything up and you dont have a runny nose etc. If you do have a sudden dry cough and you don’t suffer from pollen or any other type of airborne allergies seek medical advice from your healthcare provider to get yourself tested.

If you DO have a cough where you cough up mucus or feel the need to spit out sputum then treat it as a common cold, and again if you do suffer from allergies it is likely that your allergies are the cause.

Also if you are not yet vaccinated or are planning on being vaccinated for influenza, do so immediately.

But always remember the basic rule. Wash your hands with soap and water, use alcohol based hand sanitizers of at LEAST 60%, if you feel the need to cough, do so into your elbow, NOT into your hands and use disinfecting wipes on surfaces. Do not use disinfecting wipes as any type of wipe on human skin. Your body will absorb it and it will build up with extended use and will destroy your kidneys.

1 Like

Yeah, we’ve got a community magazine that’s really good getting news out from the community Centre’s and locals and is working hard to keep everyone from getting too anxious and making sure help is known about.

It’s a good strong community tbf :smile:

1 Like

They already closed the schools in my country and now I’m forced to sit at home with my 12-year-old daughter. For a month, at least, maybe even longer. Nobody knows yet what’s going to happen. This uncertainty is really frustrating :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

All the hand washes and alcohol rubs are out of stock. I did manage to buy the last 2 Dettol soap bars though.

Cough is dry and very weird because it comes on as a coughing fit then goes away for an hour or two.

I’m on my second week with the same thing now - only had the temp during week one so I am fine there.

Kids are still carrying on like they are not ill, and the temp comes and goes, and like me the cough is there then gone again to return a bit later.

I’m due a flu jab as a carer but they wouldn’t let me within a mile of the dr’s right now.

1 Like

Well I can’t give you medical advice in depth as Im not your GP so all I can do is give basic advice and cross my fingers for you.

Try to remember we (as in the medical profession) already do know about this disease. Its a mutation of an existing Coronavirus called Coronavirus Strain 229E, and we are close to busting it. So hang in there

3 Likes

Thank you so much :purple_heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome.

2 Likes

That’s exactly it!

My city has just closed all museums and libraries now :frowning_face:

Same thing here - everything is being closed, not just schools. There’s not much else to do but stay at home and try to fight boredom somehow.

Come to Greece brate .

You will have no job to lose so its win-win

1 Like

croatia works too brate

Tokens are sold for 200k gold, that’s almost 7000 gold every day. I don’t get how can anyone manage that without going mad

1 Like

You can make 200k gold in 2h by boosting people, either in M+ or lvl.

But if you are new to game and can’t afford token or subscription, then yeah, its rough…

They are to miserable. that why they rich . would serve them right if wow suddenly went to the bottom of everyone’s priority and they had no option but to pull the plug.