Pre-Purchase the World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition

Pre-Purchase the World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition

Become part of the epic story that commemorates the first 20 years of World of Warcraft and sets new foundations for Azeroth's future!

View Full Article

3 Likes

No mousepad, no soundtrack, a useless statue and a pin I’d rarely if ever wear… pass. BfA CE also got skipped, so I guess I’m starting to save money on expansions if nothing else.

6 Likes

That is a very nice dust collector. I mean statue.

5 Likes

So I live in Sweden and usually shop from the EU version of the gear store.

I just bought the Collectors edition, but…

Why is the shipping like 150 eur on the EU version of the store??
So on the UK store the shipping was only 30 eur.

10 Likes

Agreed. Plus no mouse pad or soundtrack. Fror ca 3500kr includin shipment… very expensive

2 Likes

Are you really sad about the miniscule mouse pad missing? I can’t think of anyone who really uses one in 2024 besides my mother.

Thank you for the tip to order from the UK store! Maybe I will get it after all.

It’s insane that the shipping from the EU store to Sweden is about €100, but shipping from the UK to Sweden is about €30. Also €100 shipping from the US to Sweden…

3 Likes

Are you guys going absolutely insane? A €200 price tag for this box is already way too high but then even daring to charge €99 shipping?

First time since Wrath I won’t be buying the collectors edition, hell I might not even buy the whole expansion. This really puts me off.

7 Likes

What is up with the shipping to Sweden?
Also, if ordering from the UK store, will we get charged tax and customs since they left the EU?

5 Likes

Same for Germany. In The EU store, the CE is 200€ + 37€ shipping!!!
In The UK Store, 208 Euros + 15€ shipping. Blizzard is trolling right?

4 Likes

The statue looks good, but I’m sticking to the digital version these days.

Sorry but I can think of a great many things I’d rather spend 175 quid on.

Like the truck I’m saving up for lol…

But if anyone wants to buy it, more power to you.

2 Likes

Out of my price range but amazing for those who can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Watch out for customs and VAT when ordering from the UK!

2 Likes

“Only” 37€ to D? It’s 99 to NL …

3 Likes

I have ALL CE’s and the anniversary box. The cost of this (lacklustre) with the added INSANE shipping costs is just … :poop:

4 Likes

Bruh… WHAT? For 99€ I make a road trip to the warehouse and get it from there…

4 Likes

Take special notice that shipping from outside the EU

is liable for Import and Duties Tax that is not shown on the transfer fees usually.

You will be charged by Customs or the Transport courier upon the package entering the country in most instances if selected for inspection.

You can usually review Import Duties & Customs at your couriers for international packages or the Customs National site.

For example, packages above 150€ in The Netherlands is charged extra called “Importheffing” on top of regular Customs Duty.

If buying from within the EU - no Import duties & Customs will be charged - only VAT which is what you see on checkout.

Shipping rates is determined by the national/local couriers and import/duties if required by law.

For example from the EU Store: The base CE 200€ to my location is;
Standard delivery is 99€ extra. (Includes €51.89 in taxes)
Express Delivery for 191€ extra. (Includes €67.86 in taxes)

It probably costs significantly more due size and/or weight since standard parcels are about 4.95€ here (under certain weight/dimensions) from my national courier.

If buying from Switzerland :switzerland: From multiple Schweiz posts it appears you pay the same amount of duties if importing from the UK which is cheaper. Please be aware of the locale if you try to buy from the US (They will 99% sure give you the NA version)

Additional information: By pre-ordering the physical CE TWIW you will not get a code for Dragonflight or a key in advance for launch. If you do buy a digital key and then later add a CE key you will get the digital key rebate to your BNET balance though (Thanks Punyelf <3)

Info up to date at 18-04-24

5 Likes

Why can’t stores in our country sell the collector’s edition like they did before?

5 Likes

But even with that in mind, the shipping cost in the EU store is naughty. 37€ for Germany is rough but 99€ for our neighbours in NL its naughty…

3 Likes