6 Characters Missing after realm merge

This ist not a duplicate name. One of the most important reasons für having connections instead of merges ist that everyone can keep his name even if it already exists on the realm you were connected to.
So for a 5-way connection there can be 5 Aralia: Aralia-Kilrogg, Aralia-Nagrand, Aralia-Runetotem, Aralia-Arathor and Aralia-Hellfire in peaceful coexistence.

The problem of the missing characters ist a different one and the ticket as far as I know the only way to solve this.

1 Like

Same thing appen to me 9 character and guild vanish like never exist

Hi Delita,

There are 2 things that can be happening here.

First, for some players the realms lists are displaying in a different order so that it appears that the realm no longer exists, or they may not be showing the number of characters on the realm once it is found in the list.

In these cases, re-ordering the realm list (click the realm name “tab” at the top of the column) should sort the list back into an order so you can find the realm. From there, even if it looks like there are no characters on the realm, once you login to the realm you should find your characters on the character select screen.

Second, as Anessa reports, it appears that characters may be “deleted”, as in - they’re not on the character selection screen either.

To everyone here, if you can first check the first “solution” to see if this helps find your realm and character, that would be great! Otherwise can you please report back with the name and realm of the characters affected.

@Anessa - this is being investigated, but for now we don’t have further information

Thanks!

1 Like

Aniala - Kilrogg Level 120 void elf warrior

This character has completely disappeared. It is not on my character selection screen, however I use an addon which tells me how much gold I have across all my Kilrogg characters and I can see the name of this character on it

This solution worked for me.

THX

Unable to find Kilrogg server,

I have lost 7 characters that are on that server has anyone got any ideas as to what is happening considering I have game time paid up to February 2022.

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated

Did you check Ferumlac’s post above you?

Yes I did,
The server is not in the realms list.
It’s a bit annoying as I have all my horde and one Alliance characters on there for BFA, the weird thing is they all appear in the forum char list.

I have opened up the realm list and it is between “Khadgar” and “Kor’gall” consider sorting the realm list alphabetically.

1 Like

Apparently not on my client, it does not appear anywhere in the realms list, I do appreciate the suggestion however Saneko thanks.

Lol it just showed up, okay that was strange now it is not showing any char count but my chars are still there I wonder if it was offline, I read that there had been some difficulties with the merges, the thing that confused me was that it did not show up on the realm status screen either.

Thanks for your help Saneko I wonder if it was just a temporary issue here in the UK

You have to login to the realm to make them show up hmhm. After the realm merge the character numbers has vanished.

Gotta poke them Goblin stewards awake that keep your characters dust-free and ready for action whenever!

Lol thanks again Saneko much appreciated, everything is back in place now.

My lvl 120 void elf priest - Alestrae - Kill’rog is also missing from the character selection screen. I’ve tried everything, but the character is still missing. Anyone that has the solution to this problem? I would love to hear it since I put alot of time in that character. Thanks in advance!

The simple trick saved me from a mental breakdown! Thanks!

Same happend to me … i lost multiple characters on german realms … i cant remember names of all my chars. because i have abour 40x 120s so i hope blizzard will fix this realm merge problem somehow. tnx

My lvl 120 void elf priest - Alestrae - Kill’rog is missing from the character selection screen. It is not even visible in the armory anymore. I’ve tried alot of different solutions, but the character is still missing. Anyone that has the solution to this problem? I would love to hear it since I put alot of time in that character. Thanks in advance!

Did you check the other threads?

There are a few solutions. Make sure you are logged into the right realm. Make a new character to force an update. If those fail then open a ticket.

Im really concerned that this hasnt had a bluepost saying “a fix in ready and will be done on X date” considering that more realm mergers are on the way and this issue will only spiral out of control if things are not kept on top of…

Several chars are gone (had several, some I don’t care to much for).
The ones that I do care for (a lot):

Nro - Paladin
GoldCollect - Priest
Spookje - Hunter
Hellreaver - Demon Hunter

Please do restore these chars.