7k Titan Residuum is way too much for specific pieces

The raid ones aren’t actually that great in a lot of cases, it’s just that they’re the easiest to obtain at 415.

Using a DH as an example you’ll see that BoDA shoulders are our best option, dungeon ones for the helmet and even a PvP one for the chest along with a dungeon one.

I agree it’s too much.

30 weeks is more than half a year. The new raid will be out before you’re done. It defeats the purpose.

i dont have a guild because my server is destroyed by horde (90% horde)

The problem i have is that im pretty much banned from palying offspecs, unless i wanna run around with 370 azerite i am forced to either heal or tank, i prefer to do both, yes the prices are stupid high but wouldn’t be so bad if they made 400 & 385 Spesific pieces buyable, Then i could atleast play both my specs in the content i want, i rather want to invest into 4 sets ( healer & tank for raid & for keys ) even if they will be 385 than to have to sit here and get the same fricking jacket 4 times in a fricking row.

As far as I’m aware Draenor has always been a Horde dominated server. It was an odd choice to make as an Alliance player. Have you thought of moving somewhere else?

Oh yeah, that would be like making a horde on silvermoon, abit odd, but some people do it

Just do like me go buy yolo mode…:rofl::joy:

dont you like russian roulette…?? :crazy_face:

I’ve done two yolo buys so far. The results have been meh xD

The game is already offering you a lot of free loot like from assaults. I actually got 415 cloak from Voldun emissary quest on my alt.

So, you want the best azerite pieces cost nothing? No, thats not gonna happen. You need to make some effort to get something and its fair. You can actually buy 3 random 415 pieces for 1725 for each

Can’t you read. My class revolves around 1 Trait for all of my specs. If I don’t get that 1 trait, I’m in a situation where 415 is a downgrade to 385. A lot of classes are the same - Ele Shamy and Demo Warlocks pop up instantly. Check Bloodmalet and tell me, does it seem fair to you, that a class can not play its spec, because it is locks behind 30 weeks of timegating?

And there is a very high chance they will be totally worthless. There are 5/6 pieces each slot, and of those for most classes, just 1 is really viable due to each class have 1-3 really helpful traits.

The amount of chances of not getting the best for your char are huge, and if you go the specific route, it will take so long that you’ll buy it and swap it in 2 weeks because the new tier is out.

This is not even force people on grind, this is just a stupid system.

Indeed. And think about the horror of wanting to play more specs…

Congrats on a 385 -> 415 titanforge I suppose? :+1: That is of course a rarity item and has nothing to do with this topic.

That’s totally fine and i don’t think the 7k are too much either, but the ways to obtain Residuum are bad. I dislike the diminishing return of Residuum gain for keys higher than +10. In my eyes a +15 should reward you with 2 to 3 times the amount you get for a +10. This way you can speed up the gain by running harder content.
As an alternative option you could also put some Residuum in the chest after a dungeon(based on the level) or let a raid boss drop some based on difficulty again.

What i want to say is that there should be ways to increase the gain of Residuum significantly by running higher content.

1 Like

I looked for Frost and while “Flash Freeze” does trump other traits, there are several 415 traits that are better/equal than “Flash Freeze” on 385.

With those 2 it is a little more extreme, but there are several abilities that come close.

Do you know how the values are exactly calculated?
Is the primary stat increase of the item factored in or is it just the trait that is reviewed?
And while 1 trait is vastly superior, you do realize there is a second outer ring trait present on those items. There are very few traits, that are present on only one item out of the 6 and with the secondary trait offering a huge improvement with the higher itemlevel, I guess there is basically no chance a 385 item will trump a 415 item in overall performance as long as you have unlocked all rings (probably not even if you miss the itemlevel bonus and in terms of offensive value certainly not if you miss the defensive bonus).
So overall, while I agree that it is hurtfull to loose an important bonus, you might want to reconsider your choice of items, because I think if you keep an 385 item over the 415 you are choosing the wrong option.
And with the trait present on multiple pieces, your chance of getting it is high enough to warrant a gamble, if missing it is still a small upside (like I think it is).

I don’t think this would be a good idea, up till +10 you get a vastly different audience based on your luck. Some are only in for the items and some are there because they want to improve themselves. If the difference in rewards spreads further, the expectation of what is doable for absolute casuals will increase (because they want the maximum rewards) and higher key audience will become horrible in PUGs.

This is a good idea in my opinion. If someone regularly does well in high keys, I think it would be good to reward them. I would not mind if there was a cap (I liked the choice of cap in cataclysm, where it was a weekly cap with one heroic dungeon per day in mind), but with the cap more leaning towards ambitous player (so you cap it at 7 keystones a week, depending on the level of your highest keystone you did in time this week/the previous week), with the option to earn TR via multiple dungeons (even if not in time) you give players an additional incentive to do multiple keystones a week and with the cap adapting to the best key in time you reward the better players with the option to get more TR.

In addition I this this would be a great incentive for players to play at their ideal level, as a key in time would give them the option to increase their cap and a key they get carried for the weekly would give a good amount of TR but bring them close to their cap and there would be no further incentive for multiple failed runs.

1 Like

Well, than keep calm and collect 7k+. Norhing you can do here

can you pay for 11 chars? no?me neither

I play continuously. I have 30 fragments so far…

Stop making sense please. Your post is too correct and well phrased

1 Like

Im at 800 now. But i only plan on buying the slots im missing at random so i guese it will get one 415 item somehow from loot and have to buy 2 at random i guese.

Except people usef it for Legendary because it’s definitelly not meaningless.

Don’t aim for stuff you don’t need just for the sake of having it will make your WoW life easier.