8.2 week 3 disappointments

Why are you so scared of ‘manual’ groups anyway? You’re certainly not a shy person :joy:

They take a lot of time and that time is being spent on things you don’t want to do. You want to do X, but you have to do Y even if you don’t like it, because if you don’t do Y, you won’t have RIO score / etc, to do that Y in the future when you will want to do it.

Really, I am not kidding when I am saying that I played the game for a long time and have seen it all. I know how this works. Blizzard screwed up in not doing automated matchmaking.

RIO score has nothing to do with mythic Mechagon whatsoever.

It was an example.

Plugging off now.

I have been reading this thread for a while I don’t know what you want anymore I don’t even think that you know what you want.

RIO score is also player designed, you can’t blame Blizzard for how players choose to decide who they do content with :P.

Well in a sense we can because RIO score is mandatory now to interact with some players you wanna do higher content with.

Reading patch notes to hard??

Last time.

I want heroic Mechagon to open at the same time as mythic Mechagon.
I want queue for heroic warfronts.
I want LFR to open at the same time as the general raid.

There is no reason to delay this, see the thread for a discusssion.

In general::

I want solo queue for mythic+ (yes, it will work, see other threads).
I want solo queue for rated BGs (same).

I hope that now you understand what it is I want.

I blame Blizzard for leaving a hole for manual ratings in the game by not doing automated ratings.

I thought I said as much already.

And now I really have to leave, see you all later.

1 Like

yeah we get it. you hate socializin so you want as much single player experience as possible.

suggestion: play other games

I understand the desire to have an heroic mechagon but not this one since you can explore the content already with normal warfronts.

1 Like

Imagine playing an MMO and wanting everything to be queuable, watered down theme park rides where you don’t have to make contact with anyone whatsoever :P. I honestly do not understand why some people play this game… Yes, the game should accommodate casual play - but that doesn’t mean it has to kowtow to casuals and not offer content specifically designed to be challenging

1 Like

Do something else while looking for group?

Queueable does not imply easy. For instance in ffx14 you can queue for savage content(something like mythic raids), but no sane person would queue in it and expect to do anything.

I never said queueable implies easy, but it doesn’t imply the game philosophy WoW and MMOs were built on.

Also, don’t bring that FF14 crap here.

1 Like

Well…and i don’t want that what you want. I want MMO to be more socializing and less automated.

Well, as for my experiences autoqueues take much longer than manual groups. I queued once battle for dazar alor with my druid and waited about 40 minutes on the other hand if I searched for a normal dazar alor it took me about 10 minutes to find a suitable group.

Sephiroth wasn’t that hard… I beat him at lvl 49 with the halloween town keyblade, sooo…
but back to topic

there is a reason, a really good reason at that…

there is an only mythic difficulty, because the players, who try to socialize are supposed to get these things done earlier, same reason with LFR… LFR is so much easier, that they would kill the last boss first, not even normal players would beat the last boss faster, and because of that, it is timegated, because Normal, Heroic and Mythic players are supposed to beat the bosses first

that is different here in WoW… the community… remember the beginning of cataclysm? the dungeons were queueable and hard, players complained a lot, because they don’t want to communicate in queueable content…
if everything was queuable, then the number of threads asking for nerfes would rise… because if it is queueable, it is supposed to be easy and communication isn’t supposed to be necessary… everything beeing queueble would then probably cause some really bad nerfes and would make a lot of players mad…

2 Likes

as it WAS

gamers changes with time - and so do games

atm the most popular rpg “genre” are autoplay games on mobile phones.

and its the fastest growing “branch” of rpgs

you may not like it , you make not accept it - but the $$$$$ speak for itself.

you will see the $$$$$$ blizzard will make from diablo immortal after its launch after blizzcon .

2 Likes

I want heroic Mechagon to open at the same time as mythic Mechagon.

It’s hard to tell why they don’t do it but there might be a technical detail that we don’t know about because when they add it to the queue they add the split version of the dungeon and this might require more testing.

I want queue for heroic warfronts.

The point of hc warfronts was to make it more challenging and do it with a premade group so you don’t get to have everything you want just because… WoW is a MMO and there are some parts of it that requires you to socialize, it’s just the way it is.

I want LFR to open at the same time as the general raid.

My guess is they delay it is because they split the raid into multiple parts and adding it gradually to the queue gives them time to tune stuff.

I want solo queue for mythic+ (yes, it will work, see other threads).

You don’t need a solo queue, you can go there yourself, is the point of this not to travel?

It’s called rated for a reason, if you want a queue? you can always do random BGs which is exactly what you’re asking for, if they will add solo queue to rated BGs you get random BGs with more lucrative rewards.

I blame Blizzard for leaving a hole for manual ratings in the game by not doing automated ratings.

They actually didn’t and even if they add a similar things to RIO, players will still judge you based on your score although the experience might be better because you wouldn’t have to install an addon but then you don’t really need to install it so dunno.