8.2 week 3 disappointments

quests/dalies/world quests are done for rep, which you need for flying. ofc they are going to be done WAY more than anything else :man_facepalming:

Also substantiate your claim, with verifiable numbers (no guesses or ‘it just is coz it fits my biased narrative’), that LFR has the vast majority.

2 Likes

Your exact phrase - “Seriously, try using the custom group finder, it’s not difficult”. You are implying I find it difficult. You even said “Seriously”. My reply that I am not a noob was totally on point.

We had achievement counts on MMO-C and the numbers were that overall, the proportion of people who do LFR is 40% and the proportion of people who do normal+ is 10%, with mythic being much less than 1%. The entire raiding is just 10%. Despite years of them trying to popularize it. It’s a dead-end in terms of gameplay, nobody wants to do it (and yes, I am saying this seriously).

For perspective, the proportion of people who do PVP used to be 60%+. Sadly, WoD and then much more so Legion ruined it all into dust and now it is less than even raiding, less than even 10%. And no, BFA isn’t improving it.

1 Like

They are being done by a lot of people. Theres currently 40-60k keys being run per day. If only half of those are unique people that 150k people choosing to opt into something daily.

Anyway, this isn’t really about that, I think people like you are entitled whiners. Everything has to be dished up on a plate or theres an outraged forum post howling you aren’t catered to. And I disagree so I’m a troll, there, saved you the trouble.

3 Likes

No, that’s not 150k people choosing to opt into something daily, that’s people cycling alts and boosting others. As I said, the number of people who do M+ is about 20% - you will come to the same result from your 40-60k keys. This is not much. I am not going to call you a troll, you are just making my point.

1 Like

Prove it.

And I’m calling you a troll, Mr I’m not a noob but I hide my profile so people can’t see me even though I assure you I’m gr8 m8, pick me!

3 Likes

I will not, this is too long and I’ll have to dig up sources. Take it or leave it.

What do you want to know about my profile? Ask and I might just answer.

I’ll leave it, you have no sources. You’ll probably come back and say the 60k keys done was 5 people and 12.5k alts.

6 Likes

Look, I’m not going to get into an argument with you, but if you think your retort to my post outing me as a noob caller was “on point” then there’s no point discussing with you further.

Clearly you interpret a sentence like “riding a bike is not difficult” (a statement about an activity) as being equal to “why do you find riding a bike difficult!?” (a statement directed at a person’s ability) when they are not at all. Use of the word “seriously” doesn’t denote snark, it denotes a suggestion to in seriousness give it a spin. As in “if you ever need anything, seriously, call me” .

You’re assuming posts to have subconscious aggressive content because so many posters here are having a go at you, I wasn’t one of them. If you think otherwise, that’s on you. This entire reply was pointless anyway because you’ll likely see the worst in it, but hey I bothered anyway.

3 Likes

All you have are your unfounded assumptions. That I don’t have sources, that I probably will just make things up, that given queues and ratings I would probably whine. The sooner you realize that all you have are your unfounded assumptions, the better. And no, I won’t bite and start digging for sources trying to prove things to you, I am not twelve. You want to keep not knowing what the numbers are, your choice, feel free to remain uninformed.

1 Like

Stop acting like it then. Mr entitled.

2 Likes

I won’t deny or confirm it since I don’t do it. To me it might as well not even be in the game. I get that there’s an audience for such things, but that still does not excuse not giving people who DON’T want to run such content not even the option to do so in another difficulty (or them having to wait several months to be able to do that).

1 Like

You cant use a one off achievement (im assuming the ‘well done you completed x dung at mythic difficulty’ one) to gauge activity in constantly repeatable content.

If so you’re counting one run then ignoring the rest.

1 Like

I mentioned achievement counts with respect to gauging how many people do which level of raiding. That’s what you were asking me about.

Fine, I guess I misread the tone. Apologies.

Just here to throw my support in. They still don’t get it. May have considered doing the dungeon on HC but now I will have to wait for their decision to make it so in blah weeks time.

3 Likes

And what beats me - why? Just why? To what end???

2 Likes

Get a guild if you don’t wanna jump through the LFG hoops. This isn’t a singleplayer game. That dungeon in Legion was mythic only too for a while and LFR has come out later for years now, don’t know where the surprise comes from there.

It’s just the forum profile, you can still look at their armory.

That it’s even useless to do becouse you can track and see any profile by going on wowprogress or warcraftlogs

Are we playing classic or Woltk ?

Because snowflakes want to be snowflakes and be oogled at, which doesn’t happen any more. Or the top designers are elitest jerks idk. Maybe they listen to the forums which is mostly full of whiners of “Game is too easy” when their client base isn’t a bunch of teens staying up into the night any more.

Sorry you are getting all these nasty comments, just shows you who they cater to. Sad really.

4 Likes

I don’t think party leader has taken you in his group for your funny char name now didn’t it? He has seen your ilvl and your experience. Other pug might take… well cats and dogs I’m just saying…