8.2 week 3 disappointments

Oh look, yet another Mellinora whine thread. Very original.

2 Likes

that’s me :ok_hand::wolf:

2 Likes

And have you taken cats and dogs for your dungeons? Or selected a very few special individuals?

I mean, dungeons are done with 5 people, so obviously i’d take 4 :joy:

1 Like

How to jump the shark by miles :rofl: you would survive in a jaws movie,

The worst thing about your posts is pulling numbers and estimations out of thin air based on absolutely no numeric calculation whatsoever. Based on the amount of mythic plus groups in the queue and pug raids going i would say 90% are doing the pre made content but thats as yourself pulling numbers out of thin air.

Plays a multiplayer…complains about it being a multiplayer

1 Like

funny you call others snowflakes, when you’re the one asking for “afk content” just so you and aunty danis can go in and afk.

yep those baddie snowflakes!!! bet they even socialize and talk to each other :OO

mechagon is already as easy as it gets, worst case scenario people can do it not on first day. I mean, not everyone should be doing all the content on day one right?

I didnt do it on day one either.

just dont get whats the point you’re making tbh

3 Likes

Imagine asking players to form/join groups and socialize in a MMO… :joy:

6 Likes

Sounds like he just wants to play lobby games. They are the worst type of players

2 Likes

Since when is looking for a group in a list and press [Join] “people-skill your way into instances”?

It won’t matter if you’re being thrown in a group formed by Blizzard or if you end up in a group formed by [some player], it’s new content. New content means average joe has no clue what’s going on, you’ll have to use your social/communication skills either way to get through it.

I would never afk in a raid or warfront. We are asking for all difficulty options. What’s wrong with that? Why does that annoy you so much?

1 Like

I really don’t understand you guys? Why are you molesting the OP for a simple request. One wants to have a queue, for a dungeon, whats wrong with that? Is your life so deprived of reason that you find it abusing people on the forums because they have specific style of play? How about live and let live?

4 Likes

Looks like you dont like mmo games. Maybe you should switch to something more chill like watching dynamic windows wallpapers.

7 Likes

You’re a druid not dps? Literally just get Ilvl 400, you should have that by now with Naz being so easy to gear in. If not, keep working on it. While doing so L2P healer or tank, then make a group and it’ll be full in 2min.

It’s not hard to get a mythic group unless you’re undergeared dps.

I have the hilarious mental image of you trying to go shopping.

2 Likes

This is coming from someone who doesn’t do organized group content anymore either (me): You need to accept your own limitations and that certain aspects of the game is inaccessible to you because of that.

I CAN do M+, I CAN do raids above LFR, I CAN do Heroic Warfronts - I just choose not to for my own reasons. These limitations are my own, and as a result I am not able to do certain things in the game.

Joining other people to achieve goals in the game has been a core aspect of the MMO genre since its very inception. You need to stop taking it as an insult that you - who doesn’t want to interact with other players - are not the target audience for SOME aspects of the game.

3 Likes

You really shouldn’t go from your own information bubble to the majority of people. Yes habbits of some have changed, also habbits of others haven’t. We don’t have any reliable numbers on which side is stronger. Hell probably even Blizz doesn’t which would explain why they try to cater all ends.
I personally think that the group finder is a good midway between manually forming groups and actual group finders.

Who knows, who cares? Yes we need players and I am the last person to say we shouldn#t cater to as many as possible, the masses pay the bills that make the development of WoW possible. Still we don’t have to make everything accessable for everyone right away, a pleasure to one person might be a turn off to another, so each side has to live with some kind of solution.

Probably to keep those Hardcore players from feeling they have to run LFR, yes this is a weird situation because they cause this to themselfs. Still these players are bringing alot of attention to the game and new content, so they are also needed to keep things running, just like the before mentioned masses. Since the masses however are not competative I think they shouldn’t hurt from waiting a few days longer…

The mythic only is because a part of the community enjoys hard content and they want to feel good about themselfs and special for beating something the masses can’t, something exclusive. This is important and should be given to them every once in a while.
Concidering the grouping well that’s simple, hard content in dungeon finder tools doesn’t get cleared, which results in drama that the offered content is to hard. So by having to “manually” create a group there is a limiter that keeps people from actually doing the content. All the other issues with getting into groups (raider io for example) are community made… Still the requirement to manually group for difficult stuff is a reaction to what the WoW-community is like these days. the expectation is that if I can queue in a finder, the content can be easily done without much effort.

So in general we need to learn to accept that not everyone is of the same opinion and has the same needs towards the game, Blizzard simply tries to cater as many sides as possible. to be honest I don’t want to be in their shoes, because whatever they do they get sh__it thrown at them for it. (Just to have that said aswell: I do think BfA has more flaws than any WoW addon before, I just try not to be so narrow minded to think my own opinion is the one and only truth.)

3 Likes

The laugh of the day)

So you’re complaining that the game isn’t casual enough?

As a casual myself, please stop, you’re making us look bad.

9 Likes

I mean you call people snowflakes. you’re aggressive and attack people over their views, that’s what annoys me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WoW - the only game people keep playing even though they dislike it.

It’s so weird. People complain about WoW being too easy nowadays, but the second they release a dungeon that’s a bit tougher people start complaining about the game being too hard.

People complain about WoW being too focused on single player and not enough on social interaction. As soon as they delay LFG, people start complaining about having to group up with people.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

2 Likes