8 delves per week is way too much

I stopped doing delve long ago. M+ and raid gear is just better even for vault.

Also brann level and delve journal is abysmal slow. Should be buffed.

1 Like

Your low standards are backwards. Have some self respect.

Says the guy playing a game he doesn’t like. Nice one

I would never play a video game I don’t like. There seem to be a lot of people in here who are willing to do this to themselves though, which is worrying.

?

You have opened this thread stating you don’t like doing delves, and your solution proposal is to reduce the amount of delves needed for the vault so that you aren’t forced to spend as much time doing something you don’t like while still getting same loot.

Does that not sound like someone who is playing a game he doesn’t like to you?

Maybe we need to talk about self respect again

When did I say that I do delves? Who told you that I could ever be forced to do content I don’t enjoy? Is this person in the room with you right now?

Err but why do you open the thread if you dont run delves?

Is a “the community is behind me in this” type of thread?

1 Like

In the topic you started.

Then be done with them when you do not like them.
Sounds to me you were doing them, and still are. “We” and “us” is including you.

Please show the quote where I’m saying that I’m doing delves.

Anyone else in here who doesn’t like mythic+? So much effort compared to the reward. I think it makes more sense to complete the vault requirements for mythic+ whenever you loot an odd glob of wax. Actually that’s quite a lot of effort, maybe we can just unlock the whole vault by default at max level. Actually maybe just add a vendor that hands out every item in the game for free. I’m just speaking hypothetically here, I don’t actually play the game I have way too much self respect

1 Like

I did.
Read again.

You noticed the past tense in that sentence?

So you are not done with them.

Or say it like this; 3 days ago you were not done with them, so still doing delves.

Asking that I would like to be done with them more quickly doesn’t in any way suggest that I would do them right now, especially when I’m not enjoying them.

In World of Warcraft I would never do anything I don’t enjoy. Playing content you don’t enjoy defeats the purpose of a video game. I would almost describe such behavior as self harm. I suggest not doing that.

“We” is not including you?

What’s the second word in that sentence? Come on, you are almost there, buddy! You can do this!

You say you did delves, even when you are not liking them. And then you ask “let US” (so including you) be done with them. Totally saying you are going to do them since you aren’t done with them without interference of Blizzard.

When you aren’t doing them at all you also do not need the change from 8 to 6 or something. You are not doing them anyway. Not liking it, not your content.

Forget about it man, you did them and still want to do them, but just less because you only want to rewards.

I never did any delve when I didn’t like it and I never claimed I did. Of course I did them in the past, otherwise I couldn’t even know how bad they are. You have to have played something yourself to know that it’s bad. As soon as you realize it’s bad content, you should stop playing that content.

After that you can hope that Blizzard will improve this content. If there is no enjoyable content left in the entire game, you should obviously quit playing immediately. Luckily I’m far from that.

Of course you can’t ask Blizzard to remove an entire system because you don’t like it. All you can ask for is that they reduce the number of weekly runs required, which would be an admission of failure on their side. This admission could then lead to improvements.

1 Like

Your idea of making them better/improve them, is asking for a change from 8 to 6 runs for the vault :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, I never said what you claimed my idea is. I get it. You willfully misunderstand. You do you.

This is not a thread to suggest improvements for delves. We are very far from the “improvement” state of delves. It might even never happen in this expansion. All we can hope for right now is that Blizzard reduces the number of weekly runs required, thereby admitting themselves that delves aren’t up to snuff.

The number of weekly runs will be reduced soon, no doubt. First down to 6, then down to 3 or 4.