8 delves per week is way too much

dont worry - blizzard already took care of this like a week ago :slight_smile:

not sure if people noticed but if you kick underperformes from dvelves group they are not teleported out anymore so its not worth kicking them - they still impact you by loosing lives etc even if they are kicked :slight_smile: so its just not worth kickign them and risking they will sabotage oyur run and oyu will have to start again :slight_smile:

and yes when i see liek 620 mage doing 200-300k dps - i wish i could just kick them on spot.

Sure. Although I would say it’s a flimsy point to stand on, because the community tends to be pretty vocal if they really like something. And after a mere month I’m not hearing the songs of praise for delves much, besides a lonely peep here and there.
But sure, numbers.

Satisfying 50% of your intended audience would be a catastrophe.
I would hope Blizzard’s numbers are better than that.

Although I doubt it.

If people stop doing m+ and raids, the problem lies with the raids and m+.
Not with delves.

It doesn’t.

No, it would give us Veteran/Champions gear, which we can easily get from just doing world quests and heroic dungeons.

*you just wouldn’t get hero gear which I think you don’t deserve.
Fixed that for you.

People don’t want to do m+ and raids.
That’s the whole point.

No it isn’t, you’re just salty others have the gear.

1 Like

In what parallel universe do you live? People are vocal only when they complain about something.

1 Like

and thats exactly the level of gear which should be dropping there with how easy and unchallenging T8 is.

Agreed, but I doubt they’re going to share it with us.
I’d love to see the player dispersion across all content, but Blizzard will probably have to admit some stuff which they don’t want to when they reveal those numbers.

Because you say so?
Think I’ll pass and happily keep wearing my hero pieces, thank you.

Delves were made for the people that don’t engage in m+ or raids.
So if you take the rewards away those people(myself included) will not jump onto the m+ or raid treadmill but rather quit.

For the millionth time,they are fine and don’t need adjusting,neither on the reward part nor the difficulty.

1 Like

This is a stupid argument tho. This game is not made of isolated realities, any progression path will cross with the other and will have an effect on those.

Same as M+ did on raids since Legion.

You could argue that M+ are made for those that do not wanna commit to raid, yet M+ warped the raiding scene forcing raiders into M+.

because im realistic and im right.

and i say it as someone who stopped doing m+ and does solely dvelves.

and yes they are joke and shouldnt rewards hero gear. even if i do them extensiveluy

it should be champions gear max with current tuning.

if i get my fresh alts to max level and go in dvelves in liek 520 itlv grab first randomgs from lfg and we compelte it - nobody cares about people with like 3 mln health in their grousp then yes thats content easier the hc dungons atm but rewards gear eual to hc raiding.

and thats wrong

This is correct, but also the core design problem.
I’d feel alot better if they were truly separate and you could focus on the pillar you like to do.

For me I am purely doing Raids and Delves.
I’m not planning to do Mythic Dungeons at all this season because I’m honestly tired of people’s mentality.

Does that mean I will miss out on certain pieces of gear?
Probably. But at least I get to do what I enjoy.

Granted, I’m not even sure if it’s possible to fully isolate the pillars.

:rofl: sure

You know we can see your profile, right?

So screw everyone that doesn’t play alts or engages in other content, because the mighty lilith has spoken?
Yeah, no. The approach that makes more people of your opinion is what flies here.

Considering how inaccurate your judgement was regarding the lifespan of Delves, which are surely the most popular content right now, I’m not sure I believe you are right.

that is actually correct.

they should have done with dvelves like with pvp - that gear should only scale in world content in dvelves - and everywhere else it shoudl be scaled down to like 600.

that would solve a lot of issues instantly.

No it won’t.
Would still force people into content they don’t like because their gear is useless outside of a Delver.

Try better.

1 Like

No its not.Also I don’t appreciate being called stupid just cause you don’t want to understand something.
The same rule applies.M + was made so u don’t have to organise 20 people.And now delves are made for the solo casuals that don’t want to deal, not even with 4.
Get it?
This is the first time solo s have a proper gearing path.

1 Like

yes - i have a challenge for you - go to raider io and see when was the last m+ i completed this season :slight_smile: go go :0

i get it that peopel like oyu are not objective because for first time in forever peopel who do joke level of content gets showered with hero loot. but its unhealthy in longer run .

because regardless if you will have it or not it wont help you anywhere if you cannot use it .

the only reason they did it is they were scared nobody woudl run them otherwise.

For sure.

Personally though, I think the player numbers is a bit of a misplaced focus.
When Blizzard puts TWW on sale, then more people will buy it, and the delves numbers will go up as a consequence (if only for a while).
But that’s not really because delves got better overnight, but because the game got cheaper.

So there’s some cause and causation that’s a bit too muddy I think, and players can sort of extract whatever conclusions they want from any numbers presented.

Personally, I think there’s more weight to just looking at what delves are as a piece of content and game design and then judge them on that merit. And for me, they are not judged favorably.

I do think Blizzard has lightning in a bottle, because there seems to be a huge player demand for this kind of solo gameplay. I just don’t think Blizzard are very good at delivering on the players’ dreams.

1 Like

It is, very easily. Remember the weekly quest for the cache ? What if it let you choose how to get it and includes delves/M+/raids. Then according to what you pick you get a 7-day buff that unlocks gear drops for said content. Nada on the others. There, fixed. Or just do different tier sets that only work in delves/M+/raids, but that’s too complicated and requires more work. Which means no.

But Blizzard will never do this, because the qq from the “elite” will be through the roof. Despite the fact that this will fix issues for the majority of WoW’s playerbase…

2 Likes

But then we should do it for every content.

No more m+ gear in raids no more raid gear in m+ and then the mighty mythic raider and key stone heros hit like a wet noodle when they do a worldquest.

That would be fair

1 Like