9.1 patch notes

oh true, good point about shadow. makes sense. i was thinking more from a healer pov i suppose.

And that you can use another talent. Overall this is a serious buff in my opinion.

True but overall Chaos Bolt dmg will be 15-20% lower.

I’m curious though, can anyone picture any comp with a DK in 9.1? Seems like a lot of comps will be defaulting to stuff like a mage, lock or rogue.

Playing dk feels like a slap in the face from the start of this expansion, that’s like a coup de grace.

I mean, this is the very first day of the PTR, so maybe DK will get actually good talent/s in the coming weeks. Hopefully a Death Strike buff as well.

But to be perfectly honest, after seeing this I’m not very hopeful. The fact that they even considered making a talent like this just shows that they’re completely clueless when it comes to DKs.

1 Like

This is not the end of changes. Shaman, Warrior and Hunter weren’t even mentioned. I’m 100% sure there will be more with next builds. Remember that optimistic release date for 9.1 is end of June.

arms OUT of radar again. L O L

so, where’s the pvp talents refresh for other dk specs besides frost?

How about forbidden-to-pronounce Deathstrike Buffs?

Hunter wasn’t mentioned, but both sham and warr are mentioned here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2593013-Patch-9-1-0-PTR-Build-38312-Spells?p=53128876#post53128876
It mentions some extra stuff that wasn’t in the patch notes as well, like changes to abomination limb etc.

Probably won’t come back to 9.1, new poe league is out so might as well stick to it and skip this clueless takes from this joke of a company.

Yeah I unfortunately realised that aswell but there are other interesting new honkr talents

Apparently he has 67k

1 Like

Conjures an Ice Wall 30 yards long that obstructs line of sight. The wall has 40% of your maximum health and lasts up to 15 sec.

And

Summons a Ring of Fire for 8 sec at the target location. Enemies entering the ring burn for 24% of their total health over 6 sec.

WHAT

1 Like

Lmao I knew they would use that ow ability

It’s an ability from other games with origins from fictional stories dating back decades. It’s a pretty natural design for a frost magician though, I’m actually surprised it has taken them this long to do something like that.

Still doesn’t make it any less aids when there’s also smoke bomb though.

“Night Fae: Convoke the Spirits’ cooldown is reduced by 1 minute and will use an exceptional spell more often. The number of spells cast by Convoke are halved and occur over half the original channel duration.”

This is more insane. Convoke Legendary for Night Fae.

Perfectly lining up with Rootbeam.

MW getting 40% damage reduce for 3 second and also a port even while stunned. Werent they supposed to be kitegods that die when you finally connect???

So far nearly 70% of these changes are horrible.

Heartstop Aura removed? I’m so glad I unsubbed because these people don’t know what they are doing.

I’d argue it’ll be even better for feral druid. And it’ll be an even worse disaster with both night fae rdruid and night fae feral using it in 2v2, as double druids.

At latest when they allow 2 legendaries (which they undoubtfully will at one point, with so many more than Legion already in), PvP is gonne be completly dead and buried.

When the best thing of the first datamining patch are 6 cosmetic glasses you know you are in for big trouble.

Although this is very likely just the first batch of changes.

Won’t happen since in legion they were disabled in pvp, unlike those we have.

You really think they’ll stick with one Legendary the whole Expansion when they already have so many and very, very likely even more coming?

So far we get 4 additional legendaries per Class, one for each Covenant, just in 9.1 alone thus far.

Also I do not know how to tell you this but our current Legendaries are for some reason still usable in PvP. I doubt they will suddenly disable Legendaries for PvP or just allow one.

Last major patch is gonna be hell again and its even over a year away still.