9.1 patch notes

yes.

Doesn’t indicate that you will use 2 in future.

read again what i wrote.

Don’t even want to think about that.

The indication is that we could in the past. I dont see any reason why they wouldnt do it again, especially when a lot of PvE players are fond of that in the first place.

After testing both specs of dk in pvp on ptr it’s safe to say that both specs will be unplayable in 9.1

I repeat, they were disabled in PVP during legion, what is hard to grasp here. Most of them are broken af, now imagine having 2.

1 Like

Dude. What are YOU not understanding? Legendaries never worked inside of instanced PvP in Legion.

They work in instanced PvP in Shadowlands.

Are you pretending at this point or what’s going on? READ AGAIN WHAT I WROTE.

Well, nothing unexpected at this point. It is time to abandon this sinking ship and find another class or just quit.

[Shield of Unending Fury (New)Havoc: You are immune to all damage when channeling Eye Beam.
:clown_face:

https://i.gyazo.com/2608857c214f0a8b2e19341bf593ef4e.png

:clown_face:

Also, I think the DK is trolling again. I dont get whats hard to understand. Who the f*** cares if they were disabled in Legion? They arent in Shadowlands.

If i don’t see good changes im gonna log into 9.1 get my elite set then log off till next season

1 Like

Actually who the hell cares about PvP.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1020165.jpg

HOLY SH**!

It won’t be that good against melees tho now that I think about it, but against things like boomie, destro I guess it’s where it’s gonna shine

Its an anima (Torghast) power… thats in the Game since 9.0.

You clearly have a brain issues so i’ll explain. You say this :

Then I say this

Which means this and it is a reason why we won’t have 2 legendary being equippable same time:

You shouldn’t say this

Because your argument about having 2 legendary equippable is based around legion.
TL/DR You clearly have some problems.

Aight mb didn’t realise

And he is rude again solely because of a “This guy is trolling again”. Well done mate.

Also, now I finally got what you want from me. You think that they wont allow 2 in general because they are apparently broken as f.

Considering PvP balance is so high on their list with things like Ret still completly untouched I think youre in for a rude awakening.

Would be poop anyway. The only one that wouldnt be able to kick it reliably would be Chicken.

Took you a while, but it’s fine, you are known to have a bad reading comprehension.

I am wide awake for a while and at this point I expect everything from this company, but that will be another nail in the coffin.

Lich i just hit 35k frostbolt on ptr LUL dk dead class

Just enjoy your reports and my ignore list again buddy. You should go to sleep and tomorrow, instead of spending time in a Video Game that you clearly despise, focus on improving your real life thats seemingly troublesome. :ok_hand:

Noone cares about your clueless reports and your ignore list. My personal life doesn’t reflect anything in this thread, but your bad reading comprehension clearly comes from there and shows that you are a :clown_face:

Frost mage will avenge us and will carry our “frost” part into greatness :muscle: