9.1 patch notes

Its okay mate. I actually figured out where your anger comes from. I would be hella salty at nearly everything too if I wasnt able to get out of 1.4 with a negative winrate.

You can try and watch Cervantes play, I faced him a couple days ago where he was playing with a hpala as Frost. Maybe you finally learn one or two things. Keep at it.

Well, I am not getting carried by brainless one shot gimmicky builds in 2v2 like you are, here is that. I also havenā€™t touched arenas for months and probably wonā€™t do it after 9.1 too. Still you remain is cringe as you were in bfa.

Donā€™t care what he plays, couldnā€™t care less. His reputation is as bad as your on arena forum.

Kinda ironic how you are in the Arena Forum when you care so little about playing it.

Anyway lad! Its a big waste of time to respond to toxic, inexperienced people over 1k rating beneath me, cheers.

Kinda ironic how you abuse your way yet in another season by completely broken game mechanics, which you admitted in bloodlocks thread.
Other than that, bye, you wonā€™t be missed, since you never provide anything useful to any thread :wave:

so this is the big ā€œpvp system revampā€?
Adding 2 pvp talents to random classes that partly are broken af and partly useless again? I mean I called it before but haha sad to be correct.

and what the f is wall of ice please
this going to be the most obnoxious crap ever created after smoke bomb now with a low cd lol.

who the heck comes up with this trash?
also yea now we give fire mages another form of greater pyro just as a dot with a shorter cast time XD
more obnoxious dislocations by shadow rift, that is what the game needs.
jeez what a trash

1 Like

And yā€™all thought this season was bad, whew, 9.1 is gonna be very spicy!

Wouldnā€™t be surprised if they are rushing it now after all the negative feedback and massive quitting waves featuring youtube etc.
Wouldnā€™t be the first time either that shamans get jack shiit so yea overall looks like a 5 minute patch to me, no idea why they need so long to release it in the first place, considering the art team is doing all the work full time since probably release of 9.0 and the balance team is afk as usual anyways

Kind of thought they would have gone with more of a Seasonal theme to the new PVP talents, but it seems very focused around spec fantasy - which is fine as well, I suppose.

Most of them seem really powerful, some seem ideal for Arena and others for Battlegrounds. Some pretty gameplay-defining ones as well.

Without compensation. Im more than fine with nerfing MA, but without it Sub needs a compensation.

Affliction for example got the compensation. Guess its back to Assa for Rogues with 9.1.

How any Arms nerf missed the first deploy already is worry someā€¦

I cant wait to log on and try out the new redesigned hunter talents and spells. (At least I have more time to farm stygia on more alts I guess?)

Its good to know that they gave sharpen blade to a cc god class.
Finally they nerfed death sentence and intervene to a playable level.
Finally a nice rework on mw. Not pressing any button for a pain suppression effect is always nice.
I love those x% hp style spells like ring of fire. Its always nice to run away from smokebomb.
But who cares when frostbolt hits like a truck noone will play nerfed fire mage.

The only interesting thing is the mage wall that gives you los and the lock rift that ports the enemy healer.
Everything else just an overkill or an overbuff.

Also I dont think locks want to be the one trick chaos bolt machine but if blizz think this is the way then this is the way.

Ohh and about hearth stop aura. They just couldnt fix the huge amount of bugs this talent contained so they just threw it out.
Prob the same will happen with MC soon?

R.I.P. DK, frost mage prob will be melee disintegrator 9000 modified. Kekw

Is this ā€œreformingā€ a flavor-like description, or is the damage reduction fading to 0 over those 3 seconds? Kinda important distinction, in 1v1 it would be functionally closer to 20% due to gcd.

Frost Wall talent seems actually neat, make your own line of sight anywhere you want.

Also huh, no changes at all to Ret?.. I have no experience in reading early PTR patch notes, how likely they are to change?

lol who cares about arms, he wont survive frost mageā€™s ā€œkamehamehaā€ frost bolt companied with chaos bolt plus mw monk. I already see winning comp for next awc.

Are u clueless or just unable to read? How do u conclude to the statement ā€œRMx againā€? Rogues and Fire Mages both got nerfed lmao.

uhm, no?
Sub got nerfed, assa got basically 40% ms.
Frost mage got insanely buffed.
Fire mage got something new that could be busted, need to test it (ring of fire for exampleā€¦)

LoL dude, they nerfed your oneshot cheesy build, overall rogues and mages got huge buffs in 9.1.

1 Like

Assa got the MS yea but the conduit and lego nerf heavily affects all specs since there is no other viable legendary to replace MA. Tested RoF in PTR its pretty bad. But I guess u are semi-right. Its just that as a rogue mage player I only find sub and fire fun to play. Assa is just pve spec and frost is boring af too. Not gonna be interested to play assa frost tbh.

Im gonna stop arguing with you after you said overall rogues got huge buffs lmao. No point in trying to talk with you.

yes dude just play your oneshot build, it works for ya. cheers.

1 Like

No, that was hotfixed.

9.1 has nothing to do with Dagger in the Dark and that MA, the thing that keeps Sub ā€œviableā€, will be nerfed without compensation.

Yes MA is bad and should be removed, but he 40% effectiveness is still bad because you still cant balance the numbers accordingly.

Without MA the Sub Rogue damage is just not there. It really isnt.

2 Likes