9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

Sigh … I thought this was going to be about Draenei heritage armour; and, yes, I know that isn’t a customisation but I live in hope.

2 Likes

Pandaren neck fix when?

Also give more options you cowards :scream:

3 Likes

Question is - 9.1.5 when? We need to know… It just takes too long…

Ha, I wish.

← Oldest character model in the game

Ahahaha, clash of the titans.

I’d say more like a slap fight in a puppet show.

2 Likes

more customization for mechagnomes , kul tirans and zandalari trolls, dark iron dwarf and death knight skin colors for death knight allied races

2 Likes

mecha skin for mechagnomes ?

guess i gotta wait for the next patch for some mechagnome customizations… rip

2 Likes

I disagree with having an upright undead. For me undeads are hunched over like they always have been - their silhouette so to speak. If it would change it would become more like all the other races and the races will look more and more homogenous. It’s nice to see in pvp the hunched over annoying skeleton stabbing your back while you are stunned, pissing you off. If they would be standing upright like a human or zandalari troll (?) I think the undeads would loose their charm.

And perhaps my subjective thoughts are very disagreeable, I think it is important to consider the essence of the races too but more options for optimizing is always fun!

I am very happy with this announcement and I hope this focus will continue onto the other races aswell, a few at a time. Woop woop!

9.1.5 Character Customizations: New and Improved You

With the release of the 9.1.5 content update, players will have access to new character customizations for select races allowing you to create a new version of your hero to take on the dangers of Azeroth.

View Full Article

6 Likes

OK that’s great

But when is it releasing?

6 Likes

I posted this somewhere else a few weeks ago and I just hope the Devs read all of our suggestions for future patches (9.2/9.2.5). Especially for the Shadowform visual customization at the Barbershop.

I decided to make a detailed post for Void Elf customization wishlist so that our customization can finally be properly finished (for some time ofc) :slight_smile: This includes many suggestions that would really please everyone!

:arrow_forward: imgur.com/gallery/AxtfkBH

:genie: :woman_genie:

And while I’m still posting, I would like to share a thread I made the other day and I hope at least one Dev reads it and let the others know of my suggestion to let us Shadow Priest be able to choose Shadowforms (all 6 versions since Classic) via Barbershop, the same way druids are able to choose their Bear, Cat, Travel forms. All of these versions are still in the game files so I doubt that there would be too much work :octopus:

:arrow_forward: eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadow-priest-shadowforms-915-wish/310617

I would really appreciate it if someone with TL3 can post the photos & links as well <3

EDIT: Thank you @Daestra ! :heart:

2 Likes
4 Likes

How come this thread got created twice?

I thought the same thing, it was odd, but there has been some bugs on the forum tonight from what I have read :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 this when pls

I will hook this here as well and keep my fingers crossed that it may hopefully at one point reach the devs.
Still wishing for any kind of support for this, really would mean a lot.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying out the new customisations when they hit the live game.

It happens a lot when we get news.

2 Likes