My sides are in orbit.

Good luck with that LFG-tool.

Edit: https://twitter.com/Wowhead/status/1140400288374960130

6 Likes

Okay?

In ten characters

1 Like

You don’t get it, do you?

Levelers that use the LFG tool to level up will receive 95% less experience when a Twink joins their group.

I get that you’re still level 60 and have a sweet transmog.

Thanks but Facepalm

My point that this is going to cause a lot of griefing. Not from me, but the general Twink population.

4 Likes

Are you seriously surprised they would address this “issue” any other way than they just did? I mean its blizzard. Doing something reasonable or anything in such matter isnt exactly something they would even consider.

Aside from that you can see the buff/debuff so just insta kick them. I love it how they said its to battle 110 twink island boosting tho. I mean, there is a reason why everybody and their Mo… is going expeditions to level up. So they dont have to deal with the zones.

Another facepalm is that they nerfed this way of leveling but kept the 90-100 in sub 1hr leveling tactic draenor completely untouched throughout the xpac

So then they just queue in groups so they can’t get kicked.

1 Like

Rip freehold boosters I guess :sweat_smile: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

That could be done before if youre this type of guy. queue as a grp. Refuse to pull anything. Done.

There’s also that thing that protects people from getting kicked for x-amount of time after a dungeon starts.

Don’t they realise that being grouped with a twink is random and we can’t help that?
Are they going to let us leave the group without deserter? Probably not… how about they fix actual issues.

They didn’t even think that far bro. They did this to “solve lv100 twink boosting in dungeons”.

People at lower levels didn’t even cross their minds for a second.

Okay guess I’ll go back to leveling through islands.

So blizzards idea of fixing a minor issue is creating a bigger one. Honestly Islands can already be exploited by griefers, and you’re intentionally giving them another way to mess up people who want to level up through islands. Good Job Blizz!

3 Likes

This is very bad way to solve a problem. I hope it won’t make it to live. It will be a disaster.

5 Likes

It’s islands and most likely only for premade groups.

#internetrage

If so thats fine, but if I get a xp locked guy in my solo queue… what then? Leave and get deserter? vote to kick? Doesnt play well with people who genuinely use Islands to level

1 Like

That’d be… better than what I fear will happen.

^What I fear will happen if this change is active below lv100 too.

Edit: And what about battlegrounds xD?

2 Likes

Fun Detected, how dare you making your suffering shorter ?!

9 Likes