A couple of things that are better than Plunderstorm

How did you come up with that?Another twister pff.
Its just old,been done for the past months.
I never said no one wants to do raids.
If there is a new one I’d love to see it.

I haven’t had the chance to try it yet, is it that bad?

But Blargvarg just asserted that content that people get done with is not worth doing.
So what exactly is the point of making raids if it’s now suddenly “too old”?

Because at least raids can be fun.And they are inside the actual game.And playable with our chars.
Don’t twist my answer to make your point please.

Subjective. If you like Fortnight and the like, it might be okay. Though technically speaking it’s bad. For instance it forgets options and you have to redo them in the lobby before each match.

1 Like

Depends on what you like.

I personally enjoy it, but you should have a play of it yourself.

2 Likes

Ask people why they are doing the BR event. Majority will say they are doing it for the rewards. The BR is just a by-product of it. Remove the rewards and see how many play the event. Very few I would imagine.

They aren’t even platying the event properly, they are literally getting the quest done inside the event and then die on purpose. Thats not a sign of a good game or event.

2 Likes

Heroes of the Storm is great and I’m tired pretending it’s not.

1 Like

Allright, I asked like 4 streamers in their chat if they play it just for the rewards. They all said they think it’s fun to just play the event.

You asked 4 streamers in less than 10 seconds and made it a post on here saying so? Doubt. Plus streamers don’t represent the player base anyway.

2 Likes

Neither do forum posters.

What do people do in WoW that isn’t for the rewards? I hear people moaning about m+, about PvP, about raiding. WoW players forgot how to have casual fun, it’s all tryharding for some online score and customizations.

Streamers are not important.Who ever cares what they think?They mostly lie anyway.And many bad changes happened in the game cause of their stupid ideas.
If you need such people to validate your point, its sad.

2 Likes

Its because its time gated. Remove the time gate and less people will complain. Once this is over the mode will be dead.

1 Like

I’ve never played similar games before but I like it. There are also many players playing it now, so you can quickly rejoin a new game pretty much any time of the day. :slight_smile:

My point is WoW is so reward centered it sucked out most of the fun in the game (I still have fun doing casual activities, but I often feel like I’m the minority).

1 Like

Absolutely agree with that.

I’m actually happy they developed the bollox to try something new. I’m kind of sad that this game mode does nothing for me.

1 Like

Aww was that meant to be an insult?
Are you a streamer and I hurt your feelings?

2 Likes

im gonna test this hellhole tonight as im dont with ICC and m+ for this reset .

im gonn abhore every single second of it :confused:

wish me luck so i dont go crazy ;/