[A-Event] Illuridei - The Watchers' Flame 🔥

The leaves are turning from green to a firework display of golds, reds and oranges. It is the Autumn Equinox and the time when we celebrate Illuridei, or the Watchers Flame. All members of the Alliance are cordially invited to attend this autumn celebration.

Date: 21st of September
Time: 20:00 server time
Faction: Alliance
Music: Playlist

As a part of Sentinel September, we invite everyone to come and celebrate Illuridei with us! Illuridei takes the form of a celebratory pilgrimage or procession through Ashenvale Forest to Azshara. Along the way we will be making a couple of stops to perform ceremonial tasks, partake in a blessing ritual and light The Watchers Flame.

Once we reach Talrendis Point in Azshara there will be a ceremony to honour The Watchers Flame and receive a blessing of wisdom. After that there will be a harvest feast prepared where all participants will be encouraged to share songs and poems, as well as nuggets of wisdom that they have learned in the past year.

Is there a dress code?
All participants are encouraged to come dressed in their finest RED or ORANGE clothing.

Do I need to bring anything?
Yes! It is encouraged for you to bring:

• A lantern (that you will be asked to equip at a certain point during the pilgrimage)
  • A wisp pet (to be summoned at a certain point during the pilgrimage)
  • A flower crown/wreath (to potentially be worn at a certain point during the evening)

We kindly ask you to keep in mind that this is supposed to be a festive occasion and refrain from disrupting it in ways that might interrupt the activities planned for the event. Unexpected invasions and the likes can be great fun, but we feel that they do not belong during this type of celebratory event.

This event is carried out in tandem with [Night Elf RP] Sentinel September - Ashenvale.

12 Likes

The nights are growing darker and Illuridei is almost here! We hope to see some of you there!

2 Likes

Awwh this seems super cool! I hope it goes as planned ^^

2 Likes

This is happening tonight! We will gather in Astranaar at around 19:45 to head out at 20:00. Bring your lanterns and wear your finest red and orange clothing. Looking forward to seeing you there! :fire:

Edit: A music playlist has been added to the original post. But I will add it here as well! Playlist

4 Likes

Unfortunately can’t make it, but I wish the event all the best!

1 Like

I’ve come, but as I’m unsubbed, it’s on a trial character, so forgive me for my silence!

3 Likes

Aww! It’s so lovely to have you here though and thank you so much for coming despite being unsubbed! :heart:

2 Likes

A few screenshots from the event!

https://imgur.com/a/ZEdMP5K

5 Likes

Oh! These are lovely, thank you so much for these and for coming! :heart:

1 Like

Huge thanks to everyone who attended tonight’s Illuridei celebration! It was really lovely. And a BIG thank you to Ialluen, Telariel and Kathene for creating this celebration together with me. It was a joy! Next celebration will be Samha, at the end of October! :fire:

4 Likes

About a month later, a recap post has been made on our website. It retells the evening in short and features some screenshots! Enjoy! https://www.nightbladesentinels.com/2021/09/22/illuridei/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.