A lack of game polish, dump your complaints here

This!
With an option for the backpack to be included or not.

I’d love for more cosmetics as well, just put the Vile Fumigator’s Mask as one :pensive:

Know what? Let’s make this a suggestion thread alongside what I made this for.
I want a Cupid’s Bow transmog for hunters for Love is in the Air.

Easy solution to the animation problem: delete all race added after TBC.

Here’s a few things I’ve noticed on the ptr and reported. Or they are issues that have existed since forever.

Dwarven eyebrows and faces are all the same now, they all seem to have a surprised expression.

Vulpera don’t have a sprint animation.

Pandaren male eyes deform. They never had proper eyeballs like more recent races and the attempt to bring them in line has given them squishy eye syndrome.

Still got texture seams on Pandaren females.

And for everyone, the new eyes are brighter and have an unavoidable glint to them, it’s disquieting to see the glittering eyes of an orc from afar. Anyone else noticed that?

Boob & booty sliders.

1 Like

Why not keep 'em seperate? You can get the gasmask and backpack, or just the gasmask, or just the backpack.

Also, where’s the beerpack? Those poor Brewmasters with a lack of beer on their back?

There’s to many unused cool models and animations :<

1 Like

Ah, i see you’re a man of culture as well.

Give me that freaking beer barrel pack! C’mon, the game is LOUSY for cool back items only NPCs get D:

1 Like

ESO-style emote tab would be amazing to have. I’m surprised that ESO doesn’t have more roleplayers, emotes there are amazing

yeah but the setting, race variety (or lack thereof, 9 shades of human) and gameplay are sleepy :pensive:

I’ve also noticed that games that has(or later recieve) Megaservers tend to die down alot in roleplay.

Mainly because of the same issue we have with on OOCer’s on AD but just at full maximum.

1 Like

Setting is fine imo, but the rest are valid, levelling process felt so weird when I tried it out

On the other hand… Dodge Rolling mechanics, I love that

1 Like

More emotes with objects like /read and
Music Instruments would be cool.

2 Likes

As far as I know the skeletons are still unique (as in, there are different amounts of bones, since those are used for animating hair/tails/accessories and as attachment points for additional gear geometry), but most animations seem to be perfectly retargetable between races, as is the case with MoP+ new combat anims. Which is doubly baffling why we still don’t have any generic emote animations, or at least a changeable idle stance.
FFXIV quite succesfully uses a mix of race-unique and generic animations/emotes, for example.

2 Likes

All the damned toys we have and not ONE instrument with a continual animation. Guess we have to wait for the eventual Bard class.

I have 1 instrument toy, the one from the diablo event, but thats not what we want… this is what we want

i am honestly so okay with this and would be happy to see this continue to be the state of things

My action bars are set to be always visible (default interface, no addons), but sometimes the game hides buttons which don’t have spells on them.

My 120 alts who didn’t do much after getting to 120 are greeted with “you have a new azerite power ability” despite having none, this happens on every logon.

Ore and herb nodes in many zones, particularly Vol’dun despawn as I get close to them.

Garrison items that reroll stats on followers do not reroll them.

The key questgiver (panda girl) on the wall in the West-South corner of the Vale despawns for non-max-level characters as they get close to her. There is no in-game solution available from Blizzard to this date, I solved it by adopting an addon that autoaccepts quests from opened windows, then spending an hour flying to the questgiver and trying to right-click her a little before she despawns.

I can continue for several hours. The famous Blizzard polish has been gone for years. The game, especially not at max-level, is a bugfest.

1 Like

But that, correct me if im wrong, is just your character doing a casting animation with sound coming out of them as if they are a bluetooth speaker. I want to see player bands beating and strumming actual instruments!

Ok, i’ll bite. Why?