A lesson learned

What does ERPing with underage people say about someone’s character?

5 Likes

Yeah but the people you avoid probably don’t enforce ERP rules and ERP with minors.

Apples and pears, Shonn.

10 Likes

I just can’t seem to stop upvoting Loras and Tehya

One is a voice of reason, the other is just a complete crap-stirrer

I’ll let you two figure out who is who

5 Likes

Does it make you feel powerful and important when a harem of female concubines address the good lord as master and service him as is his want?

Though I think it’s in very poor taste to make unsubstantiated remarks about someone’s personal life, there’s a certain level of hypocrisy that’s present.

12 Likes

Are you talking from experience?

You were quite timid/courteous with the women in-game you coerced into meeting IRL, but man did they feel unsafe when they actually did meet you. After their stories surfaced on Moonglade even I would be afraid of meeting the Italian Ted Bundy.

Damn Guderian, that sentence of yours is quite meta.

9 Likes

Sorry, who is ERPing with underage players?

See my previous post about self awareness.

3 Likes

We’ve been through this countless times. Lord Bayerleyn doesn’t know whether he has/has not ERPed with anyone who is underage (that he’ll admit to anyway), and the ignorance and complete lack of regard for others regarding this fact is pretty unsettling.

7 Likes

I feel this is rather important to highlight, especially if there’s any evidence that exists regarding it, because if it’s true, yeah, that ain’t great.

2 Likes

The real talk is that I think it’s long overdue that people begin to actively distance themselves from someone who acts like / may very well be a predator.

I’m not keen on people being ostracised from a community when what they’ve done is harmless… but this isn’t harmless.

5 Likes

Sorry, who is ERPing with underage players?

[Karienn] [Speech 3]: Sorry, who is ERPing with underage players?

14 Likes

Thanks for mentioning dementia by the way, my Mum would have laughed if she was still here, but sadly she died of Alzheimer’s last May. Classy PCU insults as always, don’t ever change.

Considering every single thread got locked and pruned in the old (read: TBC and Wotlk era) WoW forums whenever he was brought up, we would need serious archeological skills to help them resurface.

2 Likes

Eh, this thread is very informative and simple about the discord and military RP.

It also has Kaibyrne’s own ID attached to it.

Why not just add his discord / battle.net ID or whatever if you REALLY think he hated you so you can solve it out instead of bringing it out here on the forums?

Like honestly, it’d have avoided all this and it could’ve been solved in a lovely, civil manner.

Kaibyrne’s a great dude that has a passion for roleplaying and for creating a healthy roleplay community, from what I saw myself.

9 Likes

As someone whose Gran also has the same… that’s really neither here nor there, nor has anything to do with the cost of Tea in China.

But, then again, this is derail of a derail, so…

Karienn used sob story! It’s not very effective…

6 Likes

Why are you bringing up your dead mum on a video game forum about a discord community thread about a make–believe military organization that you want to besmirch because your boytoy likes to pretend he is having intercourse with fantasy characters

11 Likes

Yeah, strange how there is never any evidence, no police reports, no actual posts from these women who apparently told Warhost all the terrible details over a decade ago…I’m sure WoW had screenshots back in Vanilla?

not relevant / it wasnt used with the knowledge that your mum had died of it, nice try

3 Likes

My friend, would it not be easier to let your GM perhaps solve this issue with Kaibyrne in DMs? I’ve already given Kaibyrne Shonn’s discord upon Shonn’s approval so they can solve this together, in PMs, as it should have happened.

There’s no need to derail this post further.

5 Likes