A lesson learned

Does Shonn still ask new recruits to go on skype with him as part of initiation if they’re female

6 Likes

There was literally a post of that kind a month ago, wasn’t there?

I know the thread has been deleted, but I think people can still remember the content

9 Likes

I found it amusing that someone was trying to insult me by using the word dementia, when I have had so much experience of that as it was what my Mum had died of recently. You bring up stuff that you think happened, I bring up things that really have happened IRL. “shrugs”

Mfw the one time I’ve ever played a female character in Stormwind, I got OOC whispers from the master about having intercourse with his character.

6 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss, honestly.

And I must be blunt here. Would it not be better had this maybe been made another thread, rather than derailing a poor man’s thread who just wants to make a welcome, drama free community for people? Or discuss it on discord?

2 Likes

Can this stop already ? I think you’ve all made your point and it’s going in circles.
Out of respect for Kairbyrne and his original thread, wouldn’t it be better behaved to just stop this circle of hatred ?

7 Likes

This man needs a medal.

“Ours…is a cycle of hatred, Alliances forged and broken.”

1 Like

This is better then anything on netflix.

ERP is a degeneracy that is not permitted on world of warcraft, its as simple as that - If you endorse it, you have no place in the RP community - Or the wow community.
All I’ve seen you do is try to derail the conversation into something else since you cannot debunk the ERP accusations.

7 Likes

So in the spirit of your police reports demands, can you post her death certificate?

You absolutely vile hag.

7 Likes

Karienn do you get like paid by the hour to try and defend Shonn’s degeneracy, because my god you sure are a trooper.

12 Likes

Kaibyrne as in the guy that has upvoted some of the posts here along the way, posts that weren’t the ‘stop this derail’ repetition? I have a feeling he’s alright with it.

5 Likes

I’d rather not get involved all too much, but I too have seen the screenshots from the OP, The part regarding the boycots of a campaign. - and as the creator of the Campaign that’s ‘caused’ the whole hiccup in the first place. Then I would like to ask, is there not a better way to argue about the TOS rather than in my campaign? It’s not very motivating to host the Games of Redridge when OOC is being brought into it. - Of course, I don’t pay your subscriptions so I can’t tell you where and what to do in this game. But can I ask you to keep the Games of Redridge out of it OP?

1 Like

I think he’s talking it out with Shonn right now, at least that’s what I was communicated, after which he’ll try to post here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While he’s at it, he might wanna tell Shonn to call off his pet, because she’s definitely not helping Bayerleyn’s image one bit.

6 Likes

They posted in here to try to perform a weird character assassination on the OP - most of the people posting are doing that in his defense

Kairbyrne is 100% right to choose who he wants a community he runs to roleplay with. RP is a hobby and nobody is entitled to anyone’s time

22 Likes

It was in his defense at first, now it has derailed in the usual witch hunt.
The points have been made and the people fighting over it can only fight if fuel is thrown into the fire.
Ignore the attacks ? No more spamming with insults and trials over what ever devious act people may have committed.

Let Shonn and Kairbyrne fix their problems and let it stop. This is getting ridiculous.

3 Likes

No Perroy, that player had not erped with Shonn, nor met him IRL and she merely wanted her art removed from our website 10 years ago, which we did. Warhost (if it the player I think it is) always brings up things from Moonglade. These women, though pretty sure the last time he brought this up it was one woman, but hey, you lot don’t care about details, right? Let’s say, these stories and the player in them, has never once reported anything or shown any evidence that anything bad ever happened to them with Shonn IRL. I’ve even been told by players that were around on Moonglade that it sounds like a completely different story that was doing the rounds where a female player met up with a much younger player and allegedly stuff happened. Said player was in my guild for a while on Moonglade, and they eventually transfered over to AD.

But hey, it’s just a story, right? Shonn obviously must have done everything you lot say because you have evidence etc, when can we see it please?

Karienn is not my pet. Is an officer in my guild.
If she feels to continue replying because someone has posted about her, her life, etcetera - she’s entitled to do so.

Maybe someone else should stop posting so to also not warrant further replies in that matter.
I personally do not feel the need to post any more, I’ve had a brief exchange of words with the Alliance Military Discord creator, Kaibyrne - said that I can confirm my posts of above on this matter but as I’ve written what I had to write, I do not feel the need to post further here considering my point made and sent across.

Call it whatever you want, just yank that leash.

1 Like