A lesson learned

I guess you save the petplay for your ERP then.

2 Likes

She’s entitled to reply, yes, but it is going to end up derailing this forum post that had noble intentions into a pile of confusion. (Edit : regarding ONLY non subject based matters, edit2 : derailed yes but it is already kind of derailed ish…)

1 Like

Here come the insults again, bless you, at least you are consistant. Sure, where would you like me to send it? At least I tell the truth and don’t need to make stuff up just because I don’t like someone.

It boggles my mind that there are people still defending Shonn in 2019.

23 Likes

Honestly, if Shonn and his guild would just denounce ERP out in the public i’d back off a bit. But they only dodge it since they obviously are ok with it, and practise it.

Condolences for your mother though, I hope you feel better!

9 Likes

Good luck with the initiative, it’s clearly a good one! :ok_hand:

8 Likes

You have a great way with words, Kaibyrne.

5 Likes

8 mile rap battle scene

6 Likes

My friend, could we maybe make a new forum thread, which is exactly like this one? And maybe stop pumping this one up and talk on that one? That way we can start with a clean slate and maybe not get any messages attacking you or anyone in this discord again.

And that way we could have a post that wasn’t derailed by the bayerleyn attack that, in my opinion, was not so necessary due to the fact it could’ve been avoided just so damn easily.

Edit: Also helps advertisement better, I think!

4 Likes

Just don’t ERP man :pensive:

15 Likes

My post was about your discord, hence why I posted there. What is the point in contacting you in person, when you obviously don’t listen to anything you don’t want to. You chat with Shonn just now really hasn’t solved anything at all, but at least you tried. Your reply here is a little er…saucy in places and again, a huge exaggeration, but this thread only gives you proof that the stories you hear on the forums are not always truthful, but because you are a “guilty until proved innocent” kind of person, what do you care eh?

I hope your discord is a huge success as there are some great military guilds around on Alliance. I hope your crusade against us will be followed by many others, AD is a huge server, so I’m sure you will find plenty of wrong-doings to correct. We corrected most of ours, but you know what, I wish we hadn’t bothered. It is what it is. Though I think you’ll find Drustvar is a much better place for witch-hunting.

karienn fumbles all over the keyboard for ten minutes trying to word a response as the fires burn around her

7 Likes

Some of us have lives happening around us, no fires here.

Karienn why are you completely dodging anything ERP related on the forums? Your guild seems to be drawn into it, atleast ingame.

Step up, renounce it! Free yourself!!

4 Likes

Literally contradicted yourself within a sentence. That’s rather impressive, Karienn.

Concerning statement considering what Bayerleyn Retinue’s wrong-doings and shortcomings are.

6 Likes

Some of us have lives happening around us, no fires here.

are u sure u weren’t just getting shonn to fact check ur essay first

“is this ok shonn? there’s a mistake? ah-- ah! no! my leash is too tight-- AHH!!! …”

9 Likes

Here I was hoping that after Kaibyrne’s post things would just be left DEAD when they are dead. No need to poke an eye for an eye, both sides will go blind with rage against one another, Karienn.

Do you really honestly want to continue a rather…silly argument that you’re going to lose anyways? Because in all honesty you should leave this forum post for a bit, maybe relax, come back, re-read stuff, maybe look at what your post comes off as to the people.

Kaibyrne expressed his regrets regarding the discord. He apologized in one way or another. Don’t you think it’s the other party’s turn to apologize?

At least just a little bit?

Kaibyrne talked about wanting to personally understand why he as a player was more attacked and how it got spread to the whole discord being accused as “controlled” by Kaibyrne like it’s some kind of…what. Communist authoritarian space with no freedom?

Were that the case I wouldn’t be here.
I doubt it was with ill intentions, but most of your posts if not all derailed this thread that was supposed to be about a military discord for people to enjoy. Now it’s just a cesspool of “Bayerleyn does this Bayerleyn does that.” where people fling left and right.

This will also be my last post here :slight_smile: do what you will with me trying to convince you in a rather nice way; as I got nothing against you personally, I just want to help you understand -why- all that happened.

Not sure if this will be enough to convince you, but here’s hoping.

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/a9b8f37a257329920daba9c3677eb19d

8 Likes

:fist: Keep up the good work

11 Likes

I don’t get all the hate about Shonn, just look at this wholesome video of a young boy coming to terms with his admiration of Shonn as he realizes there’s more to life than just video game politics

The green underwear give legitimacy to this

21 Likes