A lesson learned

He hasn’t apologised in this thread, nor to Shonn privately, but I know you mean well Alyndaria.

He needn’t worry, ask to get this one closed down and start a new one OP, I won’t be posting on it, I’ll keep my views of you to myself, but don’t think for one minute I won’t fire back when people insist on name-calling or presume to know me IRL and use their imagination as a catalyst for their insults.

1 Like

It’s a bit of a juvenile rebuttal, I know, but you were the one to start this big public kerfuffle knowing full well your reputation and the reception you’d receive. You’re not lacking in the self-awareness to not realise that you wading into a thread like that is always going to cause some significant blowback.

5 Likes

Are you Shonn’s agent? Can’t the person himself come to speak for his mind?

Be the better person then and keep your mouth shut. You are making the fire burn more. Best advice I can give you. Just don’t bother at all. Just move on. Yet, you did the opposite and decided to respond. You only make yourself look like fool.

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder how that started.

Ah yeah, you started posting about the Bayerleyn getting backlash that isn’t just some people being angry on the forums.

Maybe either your guild can cease to exist as an ERP harem or you do what you have done and be extremely quiet, which seems to have worked.

2 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Karienn opens her browser, but the posts won’t come out
She’s chokin’, how, everybody’s jokin’ now

22 Likes

I got the rules updated, the website changed, but no, that will never be enough for some of you. At least I tried. But, unless you have any more insults for me, there isn’t much left to be said. Maybe you should just bell me on a voice chat and get all this off your chest once and for all. Some things don’t read the same as a good old shouting match.

Point isn’t that it will never be enough. It is just the fact that you never learn as a guild (or people, idek)

Woman, you’re so hard to deal with. I said I’m not going to post anymore but I guess I have to. :cowboy_hat_face:

You can fire back on people, but please, do not do it somewhere where the context does not remain relevant to the post’s original desires.

I have no idea how to quote things (Can someone here please explain in a later post how you can quote someone’s sayings? Because I don’t know how to quote and I need it…)

But I remember and you can see that there’s Kaibyrne saying he regrets voicing his opinion in that discord. That is because, he -knows- his opinion should not be enforced on others. He does not regret his own opinion, though. And why should he apologize for having an opinion? He shows remorse in voicing it somewhere where he shouldn’t have. (He wrote an apology to us all GMs for bringing even an ounce of drama into the discord, because he wanted it to be drama free.)

Please, do yourself a favor, stop posting here. Because it’s only going to attract more arguments, and more arguments, and even -more- arguments against you (some of which might as well be facts, look at the 700 post long thread your guild has). And if you post here, post perhaps with an apology of some sort at least for derailing the post. I’m not negatively focused on this but after I see this is STILL going on from you I doubt there’s a way that this will get solved in a way I can sway you to understand.

Please friend, put a stop to this.

1 Like

Maybe if you improved the Retinue’s reputation people wouldn’t make accusations and suggest that others avoid you. I only learned about your guild recently and have heard some pretty troubling stories thus far.

Glad you raised your backside for the forum to bite though, always a laugh.

9 Likes

“We changed! Just ignore that I’m outright saying I regret changing!”

Gladly, if you give me the permission to record it when you publicly renounce ERP. I’ll give you the recording so you can just stick that on whatever post you feel the need to.

4 Likes

Nothing will change really, the communities opinion on the retinue wont change, nor will the way it operates, and even if one side did the other wouldn’t respond. I’d like to think though people from both sides could simply judge people on an individual basis.

My friend. You’d find out that if you actually took a change from ERPing (dunno if in public or not it was never really mentioned), and perhaps went out your way to become a RP guild that’s focused on the general surroundings instead of your own circle. (Again with the theme & rules that I saw originally on your website), people would realise: “Hey, bayerleyn might have been ERPers for 10 years, but at least now they’re trying to change. Let’s give them a chance I guess.”

Fear not, I’m sure people here are fully willing to judge you, as an example, on a completely individual basis. Unless you start mindlessly defending weird :poop: and saying you regret trying to make your guild not look like a den of degeneracy. That’d be a very, very silly and strange thing to do, wouldn’t you agree?

2 Likes

Better got your boltcutters ready boys cause this one is gonna be locked :lock:

12 Likes

As long as you let me get the last word in, fine…

She’s gotta formulate a plot fore I end up banned by a bot
:poop: posting is my only motherfricken’ option, failures not

15 Likes

Well I’d only ever defend myself on my own personal actions. I see and agree with points from both sides in these debates that are fairly frequent. Discussion is good, granted I don’t think this thread was ever the place for it.

8 Likes

p.s like and subscribe to my soundcloud for future remixes

~disco daddy aerilen xxx

5 Likes