A letter to Liamx - Shaman on Gehennas

I just hate you for killing Broken Tooth while I was taming!

I do have screenshots of this happening that I can watch to relive the misery.

22 Likes

That’s hilarious tbh

6 Likes

Kinda isn’t though, for me at least.
Glad you are probably a sad person to and can find joy in others misery

7 Likes

i know it can be annoying, but now you know when it will spawn again… :stuck_out_tongue:
I think that broken tooth has 8hours respawn (check in wiki). just dont log out to keep in your current layer, and come back at its spawn time :wink:

Unfortunately there is no chance for me being online for 8 hours straight and not logging out :frowning: and also, he has 3 different spawn points. Thanks for the idea though :slight_smile:

What a horrid tale, I hope this lad Liam is ashamed

4 Likes

Ruining other people’s fun can be fun. Especially when they are pathetic Night Elves!

In all seriousness - I thought you were having a laugh but you actually seem upset. It’s an MMO. This stuff happens. It’s a pain in the axe but it happens. I’d suggest getting revenge and tracking and hunting this fella down.

7 Likes

Go back to retail

1 Like

By killing Broken Tooth Liamx is actively making the Alliance weaker as a faction on his server. Liamx is a war hero!

15 Likes

haha! k m8, you are aware that reputation is kind of an important thing for classic and was back in vanilla.
Who knows! Maybe I just made this guy a legend among other hordes!

1 Like

How does have any relevance to whether it’s retail or classic? You know people can do this to you in retail too.

4 Likes

there is a big change he didnt notice you ,

who cares about player NPCs runing around

most likely he only cares about getting tag and loot.

and he succeded.

Dude, he didn’t, there is pretty huge “Hearts” over the head of the mob you are taming. There is no mistaking it for something else.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure the taming hearts only appear on the Hunter’s screen. Could be wrong.

3 Likes

Damn that’s sad idd. I would let u have it, but this is something to be expected when u signed up to play play on pvp realms though :confused:

1 Like

No Ragrets

35 Likes

That’s savage.

4 Likes

No - everyone can see them

If you are on a PvP server then he’s supporting his faction

If it’s PvE it’s pretty unacceptable behaviour

Sometimes these forums are amazing

2 Likes