A letter to Liamx - Shaman on Gehennas

Oof. That’s gotta hurt. Just keep trying I’m sure you’ll get him some time (looks like the start of an epic rivalry here >.>)

At least it wasn’t by your own faction, tried to tame Timber in Dun Morogh on my hunter, some little gnome came up and killed him as I was taming him then spat and laughed at me. If I could have punted that little green haired turd over the mountains I would have happily :stuck_out_tongue:

https://imgur.com/a/1nQruJk

Meet my new pet - Liamx

2 Likes

Haha! Grats! :partying_face: :+1:

2 Likes

I witnessed the magic of creation

1 Like

hahahah oh that has to hurt

1 Like

Got it now though! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I saw couple of undead mages AoE grinding in the Stonetalon mountains. So I killed them, partly because I don’t like mages and their power to summon water and not sharing it with ME, but regardless. Then I killed them again, then again, then again and that continued for good 2 or 3 hours. Go back to Undercity and stop poluting our lands with your stench, forsaken!

1 Like

Grats on finally getting it!

2 Likes

You are wrong. They are also on other people’s screens. Though they can be confused with the succubus ability that has a similar animation.

That’s hilarious!

true hero arrives :slight_smile:

I salute you Liamx!

1 Like

thats some next level of mas.ochism if you plan to relive that moment over and over everytime you gonna look at this pet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I think Liamx made a mistake there. He should have kill you first than BT. But it’s a nice start anyway.

Its a reminder, a sore reminder of who to hunt

Liamx sounds like the loser who ganks people at lower levels, so i wouldn’t mind that anymore my hunter friend, just be glad you’re not a person like him.
Gz anyways for getting BT.

Yasssssssssss!! Well the whole experience makes getting it so much sweeter! I bet you were panning that camera round like feck though! :smiley:

1 Like

If it’s the Liamx from Northdale then just wait until WSG comes out, good luck catching him lol. Although he was a mage there

1 Like

Haha! You bet! State of excitement and panic

easier said than done lol. there are usually other hunters camping it too, even at 4 in the morning. so it’s a matter of spotting it before other hunters, and getting there first. some hunter camp at one spawnpoint, so you’ll never win that race if RNG is on their side. some hunters camp in the middle of the 3 spawn points. but even if you get there first, they can still kill you (or the cat) if they arrive soon after.

i even saw an alliance hunter being protected by a 60. really? you going to get carried through this broken tooth ordeal? can’t do it yourself and fight competition? i get competition fighting over the pet. i kill alliance hunters on sight and i suck it up if they kill me. but imo you’re trash if you can’t do it yourself. gz with your pet, your bodyguard did all the work because you’d be corpserunning without him.

someone killing broken tooth knowing it’s hard to get would definitely annoy me though. even though it makes sense that he killed it from a pvp point of view, from a hunter pov it still sucks hard.

gotta have to deal with it and try again another time. good luck.